Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still very satisfied with my resto shaman. Finally gone are the days that everyone keeps telling you that you're useless and should reroll to any other healing class. So I'm very happy and feeling very valuable to our wonderful little raiding team. I hope they won't go and nerf us for another stupid PvP reason as they tended to do in the past. (Do I have reason to fear this? I haven't done any PvP yet this expansion due to lack of time.) PvP nerfs always end up with shamans getting benched in PvE.

Recently I've been rotated around a bit due to setup problems (when your internet provider kicks you in the shins, a healer's dual-spec kicks in), and have done 2 of our HoF first-kills in elemental spec. It's not too bad. My dps isn't the best, but I'm in half my resto gear and without Jade Spirit, so it wasn't too bad. Mel'jarak was awesome though. Chain-lightning bombing ftw It's stuff like that where elemental shines. Bursting and bombing. Single-target not so much. Target-switching at Un'sok sucked for dps. But he's dead, so whatever. I just need to practise more.

Deleted
    I really enjoy my warrior right now. Haven't had too much time to actually play, but I'm 89 now and I love both Prot and Fury. No new experiences with Arms yet.

I played a ww-monk to 65 before that (with RAF) and it felt.. amazingly boring. Hope they add a bit more variety to that spec. BRM is awesome tho. They really did a great job on that spec imho.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love my holy/ret paladin. Holy now has denounce, with which I can do reasonable dps for little mana and the healing tools became better. Ret is still not a great dps spec, but I like it. It's smooth and I can get awesome dps when popping cooldowns.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

I've rerolled from elemental shaman to fire/frost mage in this expansion. Really glad i did as i've picked up the class really quick and its awsome fun to play. Got some nice parses on WoL.

Really impressed.

Relearning hunter for BM in PVE, as for SV and MM I still enjoy those specs as much as before. Would be a disaster otherwise since my only main is a hunter, I don't bother having other toons ready at raiding levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayzee View Post
    I've rerolled from elemental shaman to fire/frost mage in this expansion. Really glad i did as i've picked up the class really quick and its awsome fun to play. Got some nice parses on WoL.

Really impressed.
    The Enchant Police would like to have a word with you about your missing belt buckle.

Dont really like the warrior changes overall. Feels like the rotations are alot more static, im guessing i was spoiled by our old arms rotation wich i really enjoyed, but i do also think that the current fury rotation - Atleast when i play it as my off-offspec - Suffers alot from lack of crit early gear level, and then again from too much at high, atleast from a fun POV.

Prot, wich luckily is my mainspec atm, is such a thrill to play, and i enjoy it alot. Much more dynamic and demanding than before, something that i really approve of. It is obviously a bit harder to keep check of all the raiders while now doing what im supposed to, but ill blame that on lack of expirience - Im sure i will be more aware in time. Atleast i feel more like a Damage dealing, in the sense that i always feel as if i can optimize my play, even if ever so slightly. Which was indeed something i felt needed in the warrior tanking toolset - You can only be so good at using Cds every 2 mins and using shieldblock :>.

Ive been rerolling 3 times this expansion now... cleared MSV on all 3 90s and currently working on my fourth character which might become my raiding character.... paladin tank feels weird, warrior tank doesn't feel appealing anymore and shadow priest is away to "overpowered" if used properly, currently working on a resto shaman for my guilds sake.

In terms of fun (Mage, Opinion)
    Wrath FFB > BC Frost > Vanilla Fire > MoP Frost

I'm just not feeling it as much, between procs feeling very very dry. Certainly playable, but its been much better.
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)