Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yes. The bleed debuff adds the damage from your next special ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gandrake i got it macroed with CS. So its BB->DR->CS-> all the spam i can get. And i am still off vs what i had with avatar. I like Avatars extra 30% rage for Execute phase. But after 5.1 Avatar is utter crap thats why i switched to BB :/
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Its not huge compared to avatar, if at all.

Sadly I can't test it as I'm always sitting outside when we clear MV until we finally start emperor on heroic, so I've got to ask.

Does BB work with the special action button? I don't expect it to but if it does that would be an insane DPS boost when used right (not that hard to get the button and even if you had to delay BB, the dmgboost would easily make up for it)

Bloodbath = StormBolt > Avatar in long terms fights
    Avatar > Stormbolt > Bloodbath in fights that you need to do insane damage in a short time window.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Sadly I can't test it as I'm always sitting outside when we clear MV until we finally start emperor on heroic, so I've got to ask.

Does BB work with the special action button? I don't expect it to but if it does that would be an insane DPS boost when used right (not that hard to get the button and even if you had to delay BB, the dmgboost would easily make up for it)
    Nope it doesnt. I tested this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sair77 View Post
    Dragon Roar is one of the rare exceptions that doesn't work with Bloodbath. That was a change they made back in beta.
    wrong. It does work.

BB is basically a 30% increase in all yellow attack damage, spread out over 24 seconds. (12 second up time, 12 seconds for the DOT to finish ticking.) If used correctly, it's normally around 6% of an arms warriors DPS, IDK if its the same for fury, but I'd imagine it'd be slightly higher.