Fury Warrior - Bloodforged Warfists?

Hey fellow Warriors! Quick question..

I have killed Sha every week since release, and since the first week also started using 1 coin a week.
    Unfortunately he has not been kind enough to grace me with anything but gold each and every time.
    Right now I am using Ghost Reaver's Gauntlets, but I have the mats to have 496 BS Gloves (Bloodforged Warfists) made..

Askmrrobot shows them as #2 BiS only to Heroic Tier Gloves, is it worth me making them now is my question?
    Or is Mrrobot only telling me that based on the stats, and not taking into effect the 4 piece from Warrior etc?

What would you all suggest? By the way you can check my armory... Growlithé on Kel'Thuzad. Thanks a million

I always default to: upgrade now > upgrade later.

You have no idea how long it will be till you can get your hands on one, let alone 2, pieces of tier. My advice would be to make the upgrade and enjoy it during progression (the only time upgrades even matter).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'd have to concur with Famine, I'd take the BS gloves. Your first access to tier gloves, aside from Sha which seems particularly stingy with glove drops, is Wind Lord Mel'jarak who will be released in LFR next week, unless you score a normal mode kill this week of course. Seeing as how you don't even have a one set right now, I'd completely disregard the possible 2 set and go for the crafted ones right now. Those things really are amazingly itemized for fury. Static crit + a yellow socket is win. Even if you kill Wind Lord and a prot token dropped, you could pass it to someone who could get a 2 set and help the raid out even more depending on your loot system, just food for thought.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Got myself the pattern but dem blood spirits be expensive... managed to get a hold of 2 quite cheap (~5k for both) but kinda begging worthless drops drop in our raids...

Right on, thanks for the advice guys thats kinda what I was thinking too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh yeah I made the fists, kind of expensive for gloves but they really are perfect for fury so like others said I figured by the time I get a 2 set it will have been worth it to have for all that time.