Bloodsurge low proc

I`m wondering if i`m the only one but i`m getting very few bloodsurg procs in boss fights at the moment.

the last fight i did today was LFR Spiritbinder in MSV, just to test it out i just did dps on the boss we had enough people going in the portal anyway.
    now the fight lasted for about 5-6 min (didnt see the exact time).

In that period i got 4 bloodsurge procs which is extremely low. it really fucked up my dps as i had lots more Gc to fill with fillers even in buildup phase.
    but perhaps i`m doing something wrong i dont know.

any thoughts?

Edit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...diana/advanced my profile just in case.

Deleted
    Oh yes welcome aboard to Rng train... for some reason on quite some fights im getting between 3 and 5 bloodsurge procs. To a point where i felt like i was bugged or something.

On feng and various other bosses. Checked logs/dmg meters and my fellow warrior from the simple fact he got buckloads of them was 10k dps higher then me -_-..
    Even made a ticket for it cuz i came to a point where i found myself stuck, got the responds that they dont know it (wasnt expecting anything else)
    So yeah, you are not alone on this one.

Nah, it's cool. I just have a 26% crit rate buffed and on a 5-6 minute fight I have a BT crit rate of 23%... and back to Arms I go.

Deleted
    I just noticed the exact same thing Phanuel. Kinda seemed like the double chance to crit did not apply to BT.

Just checked my logs from last night. No problems with my BT crit%

Are you sure that wasn't just a string of bad rng/subjective perception?

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post

I have no problems with the BT crit tbh sitting on 27% raid buffed myself.. it might be a bit lower then i would hope but at least i get procs for that.
    while bloodsurge is getting very annoying. on trash it procs like crazy (sometimes) and on bosses hardly getting anything.

I`m actually tempted to go back to Arms as well due to this.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post

Yeah, it can be. But I've yet to see a fight that goes the other way and actually gets me above say 48%. I'm really really frustrated with fury and having 0 fun since I do 10-15% less damage with it than I am in arms.

I also tend to get the BS procs right around the time I get back to back RB procs, so BS also pretty much goes to waste, hooray!