Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd really love to give this a shot if anyone has any invites left to give out. Not even sure my computer can handle it, and would love to make sure before going out and purchasing it. :c An invite via PM would be super awesome. <3

Thanks if anyone can help!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnuck View Post
    I'd really love to give this a shot if anyone has any invites left to give out. Not even sure my computer can handle it, and would love to make sure before going out and purchasing it. :c An invite via PM would be super awesome. <3

Thanks if anyone can help!
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri is your friend .

Deleted
    Don't forget that we can't actually give out these invites until the 12th so don't panic if no one has sent you one yet as no one can actually send them out till Monday.

Yes I would love a invite to the trial as well. Just got a new pc and want to see how well it can handle it.

Would LOVE a trial for this. PM me if you are able to recruit and we'll set something up, I currently have no friends that play this game Ty in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    if a net offers no trial Its because the game isn't good enough if they do offer a trial the game is dying. don't think a net can win. It seems a little early but I'm not running a net so who cares what I think.

Deleted
    Can share you all of the keys, PM me with your email if you need one.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    if a net offers no trial Its because the game isn't good enough if they do offer a trial the game is dying. don't think a net can win. It seems a little early but I'm not running a net so who cares what I think.
    Yeah I'm confused by this... WoW has been offering free trials for years now.. been dying this whole time? Think not...

Can anyone who has an extra invite hook me up with one?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have 3 invites for random ppl when the 12th rolls around. I'll post it then and how to get them at this time I'm not sure how it works yet. I haven't got the game installed anymore so hopefully it's just some code you can get from your account and cut and pasta it.

If you need one pm me, ill get back to you by monday, I am fairly sure I have 2 to give but ill need to see if any friends need 1 before I hand them out (should have 2 though)

Deleted
    Hey would love a free trial, cant pm anyone as i just made this account to get a trial lol. want to try gw2 as im tired of wow... anyway thanks

Deleted
    Hey guys! I'd really love to try GW2 before purchasing it. Sadly none of my friends playing it so if someone could send me an invitation to give this game a shot, that would be awesome. Thank you in advance. (PM me please, if you tink you can spare an invitation )

In case anyone got a spare key, I'd love to try out GW2. PM me in case :3

Deleted
    got noone to inv also whoever needs PM me also

If anyone has any invites left please shoot me a PM, thank you ahead of time for your time (:
    (i will edit this once i receive a pm)
    Last edited by Bitterguy; 2012-11-11 at 10:50 PM.

I would also like to try GW2, if anyone has an invite lying around. neverwinteromg(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

Deleted
    Shame I know no-one irl who plays gw2, first world problems xD

PM me if anyone got a spare code that you would like to give away. I would really like to try the game.
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?!"
    X: "Nothing"

Deleted
    Hoping someone has a free invite code, if not going to have to stay up till 12 waiting for a leaked code....lol how sad I am! !