Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheguto View Post
    Hoping someone has a free invite code, if not going to have to stay up till 12 waiting for a leaked code....lol how sad I am! !
    I wouldn't loose to much sleep they most likely won't be activated at the stroke of midnight btw it might be some sort of server side / account update done during their regular business hours tomorrow. Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also would like a code. I've been considering getting the game but have been uncertain due to all the talk about PVE and endgame.

a trail code would be lovely.

Deleted
    Silly question or not but, it is the 12th today, right? Am I missing some major news post on this or has nothing been disclosed as of yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juuyumi View Post
    Silly question or not but, it is the 12th today, right? Am I missing some major news post on this or has nothing been disclosed as of yet?
    No news yet but they don't seem to do things at midnight they do it during the day, and they go on PST - I believe it's still before they even get to work there right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    No news yet but they don't seem to do things at midnight they do it during the day, and they go on PST - I believe it's still before they even get to work there right now.
    Alas, thanks for the clarification.

Deleted
    Hi all, would love it if someone could give me a code for GW2, I've been really curious about it since I "quit" wow, but I'm not sure wether or not my computer can handle it or if I'd like it, but it looks interesting..

Hopefully someone has a code for me so I can try it out!

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has a spare key for EU I wouldn't mind it, No worries if not.

This perfect for me - I'm extremely particular about game play and 'feel', and have been hesitant to buy GW2 - it's a decent chunk of change to test. But a free trial is exactly what I wanted. Very happy (and my buddy who's been bugging me to join him is too).

I was tempted to try GW2 but didn't want to spend the money I something I might just put down after a couple days and never play again. And yea, I did totally finally make an account on this site just to say that. ):

If anyone has a spare invite so I can try, I'd luff you.

Deleted
    The Refer a Friend feature is now active. I've already given mine away though so sorry to the people on here that I couldn't help and have fun the people that I did help :P

ronald.klop@gmail.com would love to have a invite:P

Yup, RaF is active now.

I got 3 invites, send me a PM if you need one!

Deleted
    . .
    Last edited by mmoc5d81b2b8ea; 2012-11-12 at 09:49 PM.

I would be grateful for invite as well

Hey me and a bunch of friends would like to play this weekend. Can anyone help me out? Here are our emails.

<libertygoal> (AT) <gmail> (DOT) <com>
    <samussa01> (AT) <yahoo> (DOT) <com>
    <papalmer09> (AT) <earlham> (DOT) <com>

This sounds fantastic! If someone has a spare invite id be ecstatic =) Been trying to get GW2 but paychecks have been tight. Won't be able to get it until closer to December =(...

Any extremely nice / kind souls please PM me - would make a very down guy extremely happy.

| Signature by: Elyssia | Shaman | Priest |Druid |

10+ Year Old Account
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...vent-Nov-15-18

Supplies of trial keys are limited, so get your invites out early!
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got 3. Send a PM with your e-mail address first 3 to send their PM gets them. I'll update this message when all 3 are gone.

None left, sorry.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-11-13 at 12:09 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have two more invites to give away.

PM me with what you think the top three video games of all time are, if I find myself agreeing with you I shall send you a key.