Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I PMed a bunch of people who offered codes for GW2, but just in case anyone has any extras, could you PM me? If I end up getting multiples from the people I PMed, I'll post later with how you can get them. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIX View Post
    I PMed a bunch of people who offered codes for GW2, but just in case anyone has any extras, could you PM me? If I end up getting multiples from the people I PMed, I'll post later with how you can get them. Thanks!

I sent you two.

I've got one left first PM in gets it.

None left, sorry.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-11-13 at 12:08 AM.

I ended up getting a multiple from Astounded (thanks anyway, Astounded). First person to PM me gets a trial code.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Deleted
    Howdy.

I also would like to try out Guild Wars 2. If anyone got a extra code, i would appreciate it.

MCMXCIX, if you still got that extra code, i would gladly take it.

Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIX View Post
    I ended up getting a multiple from Astounded (thanks anyway, Astounded). First person to PM me gets a trial code.
    I can't PM but if you send me a PM it'd be awesome.

And if anyone has any I would be very grateful. I'm looking for a couple for me and a few friends. I would be very grateful.

Looks like I missed a bunch of potential invites while at work. ^^;

I still would like one, so if anyone with any extra could PM me, I'd be very happy.

Looking for one very kind soul to spare a.. well... spare key? XD I'll love you forever and ever and ever and ever!! =DDD

| Signature by: Elyssia | Shaman | Priest |Druid |

...I need 5 more posts before I can PM back the sweet person who PM'd me to give me a code. This is my quest. Without spamming. <3
    Consider this my "oooh I got one ty" post. :3

Oh, 4 more!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 extra keys. First to pm me gets them.

I have 1 invite left to give. First to PM me will get it.
    Last edited by Zarlk; 2012-11-13 at 04:29 AM. Reason: ! invite down 1 left
    Yep

3 days? Not even really worth it, imo. Not enough time to really do anything. I guess I'll wait for them to either lower the price or come out with longer trials.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    3 days? Not even really worth it, imo. Not enough time to really do anything. I guess I'll wait for them to either lower the price or come out with longer trials.
    It's nice for people who can't afford it now though. Also gives people the chance to try and get friends that are "Iffy" about buying a little more convinced. =)

| Signature by: Elyssia | Shaman | Priest |Druid |

Quote Originally Posted by slipn View Post
    I have 2 extra keys. First to pm me gets them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axios101 View Post
    I can't PM but if you send me a PM it'd be awesome.

And if anyone has any I would be very grateful. I'm looking for a couple for me and a few friends. I would be very grateful.
    I unfortunately cannot PM...

EDIT: No codes left now.
    Last edited by Harnace; 2012-11-13 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post
    I still have 2 left! PM me with your email and i'll send it to you.
    Ty much Aluano!

Deleted
    if anyone could pm me a key i would be grateful:P unfortunately i cant yet pm anyone..thx in advance
    anyone know why is that when i try to post my email it wont save the change?
    <skretas8> (AT) <hotmail> (dot) <com>
    Last edited by mmoc95a86e40e9; 2012-11-13 at 01:36 PM.

Deleted
    I've 2 keys left. If someone sends me a PM with an email adress I'll send it to you.

Edit: 1 left

Edit2: I can't send PMs yet, which means that I can only invite people by using an e-mail adress.
    Last edited by mmocd8282b0421; 2012-11-13 at 03:26 PM.

Alright, I'm a n00b. Are y'all (GW2 players) just sending the invites to your own e-mails and then PMing codes? Otherwise it looks like I need the recipient's e-mail to invite anyone.

Anyway, once I figure this out I (theoretically) have invites for people who are serious about giving the game a fair try. If I see any posts from people I invite saying, "Played 5 minutes, uninstalled." I will hunt you down and steal your pets, or if you don't have pets whatever's the next best thing. :P I've lost out on so many beta invites thanks to those types of people.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi all,

if anyone still has a invite to spare i will be very gratefull, really want to try the game.
    but don't want to pay for full game right away

thnx in advance

Edit: No invitations left.
    Last edited by JayJay09; 2012-11-14 at 09:02 AM.