Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I still have 1 invitation left. If anyone wants it please PM me.
    Yep

Deleted
    Hi guys! I'm still in need of one trial key. If anyone can spare me one it would be great. Please PM me if you got one or send it to: zsoltsebestyen85(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thank you in advance.

Deleted
    all 3 left so send me pn with email - first 3 get it

I've got one left if anyone would like it. PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

As of 11/14 I no longer have one.
    Last edited by Shonough; 2012-11-14 at 09:53 PM.

If anyone is still looking to invite someone PM me and I'll try it.

Deleted
    Thank you for the key. I happened to get one extra key, so here is the serial: 133WD6-FXC3H-NP38-FTG-KCR6SG7.
    Fastest one wins.
    Still want to say thanks for so generous people for sharing the keys.

If anyone has a spare could you please send one over to me. Email: Danielbat96(At)hotmail(Dot)com thanks a lot in advance

would love a trial INV whitey1187 AT Gmail.. Sry but it will not let me post my email for some odd reason

Thankyou for sending me that code. I used it and i am currently downloading the game now and i have the launcher open while downloading and i can log in while downloading, When i log in it says "You have not applied a retail serial code to your account and the grace period has ended. Until you apply a retail serial code, You will not be able to continue playing Guild Wars 2" Ill wait for the download to finish and try and play. But not sure why it says that

Anyone able to invite? PM me, wanna try before I buy would be much appreciated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie6996 View Post
    Thankyou for sending me that code. I used it and i am currently downloading the game now and i have the launcher open while downloading and i can log in while downloading, When i log in it says "You have not applied a retail serial code to your account and the grace period has ended. Until you apply a retail serial code, You will not be able to continue playing Guild Wars 2" Ill wait for the download to finish and try and play. But not sure why it says that
    "We want you to experience Guild Wars 2 and Lost Shores with your friends, so on Monday November 12, we will turn on Refer a Friend Free Trial. You will be able to invite up to 3 Friends to play Guild Wars 2 with you for free from November 15-18."

You won't be able to log in until the 15th.

If anyone has an extra code i would absolutely love to try out gw2. Email : ragnarok2485(at)yahoo(dot)com

Oh thanks for clearing that up. Can't wait for the 15

Hey all me and a few friends are trying to play this weekend. I'm trying to convince them to buy it and this weekend would be a great test run! If you have any spare codes send them to me or one of my other two friends thanks very much! PS I can't PM unfortunately. I'd need more posts.

<papalmer09> (AT) <earlham> (DOT) <com>
    <samussa01> (AT) <yahoo> (DOT) <com>
    <chozomm> (AT) <gmail> (DOT) <com>

Deleted
    hey guys ive been wondering whether i should try guild wars 2 and a trial key would really help me make a decision:P pm me with a key or send it to my email
    <skretas8> (AT) <hotmail (dot) <com>

PM me as it wont let me post my e-mail since I am a new forum guy.

I really am interested in this but have been burned too many times to blind purchase a game for the PC. Conan, Warhammer, Old Republic was the last straw. If anyone can send me a referral I would be eternally grateful!

Deleted
    PM me with your email if you want a invite, i have all 3 invites left as i know none that would be interested.

On a somewhat retailed note: does anyone know if people who use the free trial will be able to turn that trial account into a full fledged account if they purchase the game afterwards? I can't seem to find anything specific about this aspect. I would assume so, because that makes the most sense business wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Shonough View Post
    On a somewhat retailed note: does anyone know if people who use the free trial will be able to turn that trial account into a full fledged account if they purchase the game afterwards? I can't seem to find anything specific about this aspect. I would assume so, because that makes the most sense business wise.
    Yes you can.