Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I got more left ( EU to be more precise), any takers ?
    Last edited by mmoc29e97cbe14; 2012-11-15 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    I need one key, please pm me the key, or send to enriquemoraroas(at)gmail(dot)com thx in advance!^^

Deleted
    Does anyone still have spare key? Would like to try this game...

I hope someone can offer a key, I've been wanting to try Guild Wars 2 for a while now, ever since they announced it playable for Macs.

Anyone have any extra keys?

Deleted
    Hey, if someone has a spare key, I'd gladly take it. Wanted to try for some time now. Thanks in advance!

if any1 have a spare key i would love to give gw2 a go

10+ Year Old Account
    PM your emails guys and I will send a key, still got 3.

Give me e-mails and I will give invites. I have two left.

Would love to get an invite. Appreciate it!

Edit: Got one!
    Last edited by thinkfree; 2012-11-16 at 12:41 PM.

I have 5 keys available, PM me your email if you want one.

I would if I could, I need 10 posts to pm.

Hey! I really want to try GW2 out, im so tired of WoW. If you do got a trail key left, please send it to seander1992[at]gmail[dot]com. I can't PM anyone yet, i just made this account right now to be able to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by seander View Post
    Hey! I really want to try GW2 out, im so tired of WoW. If you do got a trail key left, please send it to seander1992[at]gmail[dot]com. I can't PM anyone yet, i just made this account right now to be able to post here.
    Sent you an invite!

Received an invite - much appreciated!
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Is there anyone who still can send invites? I'd really like to try this game.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...zajatar/simple
    In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterAda View Post
    Sent you an invite!
    Thanks alot man!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still have 2 codes left. First 2 to pm me with their email get them. No one pm'ed me last time >.<

If you haven't gotten a key and want an invite, PM me. Not that that means if you just created an account to get a key, well, you're SOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    I got referred by a friend, i wanted to try the pvp out, i heard it was good a and pretty well balanced, imho it was as much of a joke as WoW balancing, i played all the classes in one day to try them all out with different skills from the pvp weapons vendor and i got burnt out, it was fun to start off with but the limited skills got boring really fast for me. As for the Pve, i got to level 10 on my necromancer, it feels like badly done instant adventures from RIFT, i did enjoy the story quests and cinematic though to be fair. As for the graphics they are good, but if feels like the brightness is turned up really high to make it look better.