Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    I play as Holy Paladin, When I'm not healing I'm spamming Denounce, Judgement (Glyphed to increase my Denounce to cast quicker on RNG), Holy Shock, Crusader Strike and Holy Prism. I can help my PvP partner burst down healers ect works pretty well

Most healers can do some medicore damage though.
    Plus the CC we can perform with Repentance, Binding Light and Hammer of Justice

Retribution paladins are the most offensive healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibsgaard View Post
    Here's a comparison of the different class' burst capability and resto druid actually beats half of the dps specs. Holy pally is last (but steady dmg) and disc isn't even on there:
    youtube . com/watch?v=ISqZKaiArN0

So I would say Resto Druid ^^
    Please dont link that garbage video. Seriously I dont know who is playing the hpally or why he sucks so bad (seriously? Stay of execution?) but I can drop a stationary player in less than half that time. If im rocking an offensive spec (aka shock glyph) I have gotten over 120k holy shocks in arenas on players consistently with all cds + trinkets up and holy prism isnt much less. Hell I've forced another pally to bubble in a hoj by myself. Pallys win for damage, even though HoW is still pretty strong it is on a 6 min cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you mean by "offensive." Are we talking, able to do the most damage, has the most CC, has the best mix of both, etc. A good Disc Priest can do more damage than any other healer hands down. It's always been that way. I'd say Mistweaver Monks who use the Melee style healing passive a lot, will also put out a fair amount of damage. Druids are going to have the most CC, but barely more than a Shaman. Druids for whatever god awful reason can Bash out of bear now, so that, plus Cyclone, plus Roots, makes them CC heavy. However a good Shaman with Wind Shear can make or break a fight. Also, this expansion in particular, Pallies are doing a weird amount of damage. If they take HoJ and Repent, their CC is stupid good too.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

From my personal experience as a healer id say disc priest, but seeing as i have not played a monk healer I can't really say either way on that .

Paladin denounce spam.

15+ Year Old Account
    A balance druid;P....

But Seriously it depends on what you need. For damage I would say either monk or paladin, depending on different situations. For offensive ccs I see druids and shamans taking that, shamans can purge,interrupt, and hex while druids can chain cc,bash and use hotw.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Resto druid. Apparently they got something called heart of the wild that enables them to do massive damage in a feral form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    Resto druid. Apparently they got something called heart of the wild that enables them to do massive damage in a feral form.
    "Apparently"

That was a long time ago. It does shit damage now and has a 6 minute cooldown and gimps the druid at the same time for not using Nature's Vigil which
    buffs the poor healing output a druid has.

No, not resto druid. Not by far.