Help me get my DPS higher-Fire

Hey guys, so as Fire I find myself generally low on DPS, from what I expect at least. I've got a 485 ilvl with good crit/haste but I just can't seem to get my DPS to where I want it. Especially this past week when I was in for my kills, I've only been at around 70 percentile, which is really shit.

I think my enchants and gemming are right but please check to make sure
    battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Nybbs/advanced

Heres some logs from my most current raid in HoF and Will of the Emps fight.
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-dhlo645zg2m5jwyp
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wwppq1jr5tqkecb4

Thanks for the help in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey!

Well your gear is solid i don't see anything to change.

Now your logs...well i see a couple glaring issues one is uptime of your MB should be at least 90+% because its not hard to track and yes it might not seem like much but it contributes to alot of your dmg.

Also you need to make sure you take advantage of your Heating Up procs cause on your Blade Lord kill you got Heating Up 41 times and yet you only got 27 Pyros! and thats not very good so you need to make sure you proc every time and then some! normally you should be above 100% due to just getting random Pyros! without Heating Up.

Also I don't see any potions are you using them IE prepotting and then using one on a burn phase? if not it would behoove you to start.

I might be missing some stuff but thats all i can see atm.

Best of luck!!

-EA
    Last edited by Envyadams; 2012-11-08 at 01:43 AM. Reason: grammar

Yeah so about my MB time I lose a lot of up time due to not being sure which is more important, refreshing LB or hitting Inferno Blast to get Pyro proc? I lose quite a few seconds by doing that a few times over the course of the encounter. The other maybe 10% is me just being bad or having them fall off when evocation is up, anyways to avoid this?
    I guess the Heating Up procs is just something I'm bad at. How can you get 100% lol thats just nuts.. Especially during Blood Lust phases.
    Also about the pre potting I dont usually get the opportunity.. I only have time to use evocate and then by then the fight is started with me just finishing evocation, is the 5 seconds I would lose worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pogolols View Post
    Also about the pre potting I dont usually get the opportunity.. I only have time to use evocate and then by then the fight is started with me just finishing evocation, is the 5 seconds I would lose worth it?
    Ask your Raid Leader or who ever does the pull to countdown from 10 so u can evo and pre pot.
    Last edited by Kratoslól; 2012-11-08 at 03:22 AM.