rogue + Warrior weapon transmog, 2H-1H

I am finding it annoying that my two handed swords cant take on the appearance of a one handed sword. I find myself doing more damage with two handers in fury, but I hate the size of two handers. sometimes two handed weapons can be so big that they go into the ground and it looks downright stupid as a night elf to have a sword that is almost the same size as yourself. I am purposing that blizzard make two hander to one hander transmog as well as main hand to offhand transmog. also it would be cool to see mace to sword transmog. i have a friend that is a rogue and he is the 6th best geared rogue on the server. he is a sub rogue and yet he would like to transmog to his quel'del'ar, (no idea how to spell), which is a sword and when he plays combat and he hates having to use fist weapons because of their looks. I believe its a good idea to be able to make these interchangeable.

its just an idea, what are your thoughts guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    As fury you can duel wield 2x One handed weapons. As a matter of fact it sims highest of any warrior dps spec. The transmog thing you're asking for is most likely not going to happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrockks View Post
    As fury you can duel wield 2x One handed weapons. As a matter of fact it sims highest of any warrior dps spec. The transmog thing you're asking for is most likely not going to happen though.
    as usual this depends on the fight (a lot of AoE = TG > SMF) and the weapons available

b2t: If you want something to get changed, you should post it on the official wow forums

So, if I understand your question, you think it's unfair that you can't transmog 2h to 1h, MH to OH, and Fist Weapons to Swords?

My 2 copper is this: tough cookies. If you play a warrior and hate how big your swords are, you're in the minority. Almost everyone I know who rolled Warr did so so that THEY COULD use the biggest baddest weapons in game. As far as transmogging MH to OH, actually yah, that's kinda shitty; I thought you could do that. So, you have my vote on that piece. But transmogging fist to swords? It's like saying that I really really want to wear the female version of Black Mageweave, and protesting that I can only wear plate. If you don't like the look of fist weapons, don't play a class that uses fist weapons.