Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Wild Quiver (New) Deals ranged weapon damage.
    The plot thickens..

    Very nice move on Blizzard's part to pass all the pet profits to Sandy victims.
    Last edited by Calamari; 2012-11-08 at 04:50 AM.

  2. #22
    I was thinking about getting the kitty but with the cost being 100% donation I definitely will now.


    Karma always has the last laugh.

  3. #23
    Imagine if everyone brought 1 Kitty,

    that's over $100,000,000.00 For Charity

    "Shut-up and take my money Blizzard" A flaming Warlock needs a Flaming Kitteh!

  4. #24
    This is the only pet/mount I'd buy from the cash shop. Nice to see Blizzard doing their part.

  5. #25
    With the present in there does that mean 5.1 wont be out till around christmas time?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by force18 View Post
    With the present in there does that mean 5.1 wont be out till around christmas time?
    Maybe, although it's already November, so it's not that far off.

  7. #27
    Field Marshal darassper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    79
    Priest buff is Epic!!

  8. #28
    I'd love to get the kitten (and the other Blizzard Store pets for that matter) but unfortunately as someone living in the US with an EU WoW account i can't (the EU Blizzard store doesn't take the type of credit card i have). >.> Its nice that 100% of the profits will go to charity though.

  9. #29
    The Patient UnstoppableErasor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    305
    I think blizzard created sandy. Or secretly new of sandy about to come.

    Joking aside, glad they do something on a regular basis to raise funds for charity

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Karagar View Post
    I'd love to get the kitten (and the other Blizzard Store pets for that matter) but unfortunately as someone living in the US with an EU WoW account i can't (the EU Blizzard store doesn't take the type of credit card i have). >.> Its nice that 100% of the profits will go to charity though.
    Aren't there other options? I don't know what EU accepts, but don't they have things like Paypal and such?

  11. #31
    High Overlord tussee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    149
    Hopefully the donation money wil be used to help the poor people in the caribbean countries rather than the rich people in the US.

    Where can I check that before I make my donation?

  12. #32
    And let me guess, itll help the people in the us. No thanks. You people have enough money to help yourselves. Ratner help haiti and the like who actually have trouble recovering from this.
    But with the ego of the us, its now "boohoo us got hit so hard please ignore everyone else"

  13. #33
    Mechagnome Aquarela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    wonderland
    Posts
    695
    Oh god,
    if you don't want to buy it don't buy it. If you want to donate to haiti or cuba or other caribbean countries go to the red cross page for those countries and do so, but stop trolling.

  14. #34
    American? Assumed as much. I will probably buy the pet anway, but after the drive is over. Just tired of america going like they are the only damn victims. Even though the damage was minimal compared to others.

  15. #35
    I rather donate to my local redcross that actually do help those in greatest need, the Caribian and not only those affected in the richest country in the world USA.
    Why on earth are you asking us to to only help that country who that has the biggest potential to recover fastest and that was mild damages?

    Pathetic Blizzard, a slap in the face on those poor people who already had it rough to start with before hurricane Sandy, like on Haiti

  16. #36
    Mechagnome Syenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Just next to some house...
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by tussee View Post
    Hopefully the donation money wil be used to help the poor people in the caribbean countries rather than the rich people in the US.

    Where can I check that before I make my donation?
    Rich people in the US? The US is except for its mere size in a position equal to Greece. Yea sure, a few people are vvery weathy, but the country as a whole is pretty damn broke.

  17. #37
    YES! I killed Garalon LFR pre-nerf!

  18. #38
    The hotfix is not active in the EU. -_-

  19. #39
    Scarab Lord Descense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    Rich people in the US? The US is except for its mere size in a position equal to Greece. Yea sure, a few people are vvery weathy, but the country as a whole is pretty damn broke.
    I would stil prefer giving the money too other contrys. Us got enogh money too recover they just dont like too give it away too those ppl.

  20. #40
    Stood in the Fire Eggwolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    472
    Are you FUCKING kidding me? The FIRST shaman change to be seen since MoP release and it's a fucking nerf? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 02:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I would stil prefer giving the money too other contrys. Us got enogh money too recover they just dont like too give it away too those ppl.
    Dude, the natural disaster was in the USA. We already give money to other countries that are in need. My gosh. People want handouts all over the damn place...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •