Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Cinder Kitten Charity Drive, Patch 5.0.5 Hotfixes, Patch 5.1 PTR - Build 16281

Cinder Kitten Charity Drive for Superstorm Sandy Coming Soon
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Support the Red Cross’s Superstorm Sandy Response relief efforts and adopt a Cinder Kitten when this fiery feline arrives in the Blizzard Store later this year. Your support will enable the Red Cross to provide shelter, food, emotional support, and other assistance to survivors of disasters like Superstorm Sandy with 100% of the $10 USD adoption fee during this charity drive going toward this worthy cause.

Details about when and how you can purchase the pet will be announced in the coming weeks, so stay tuned! To learn more about the Pet Store, please visit the Pet Store FAQ.

Patch 5.0.5 Hotfixes - Nov 6
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    • The base healing of Chi Torpedo has been increased, but it now scales less efficiently with attack power.
    • Keg Smash now deals progressively less damage when it strikes more than 5 targets.

Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    • Rapture now returns mana equal to 200% of the Priest's total Spirit (was 150%).
    • The shield generated by Divine Aegis now absorbs 50% of the amount healed (was 30%).

Creatures

Items

Dungeons & Raids
    Heart of Fear
    • The Raid Finder version of Garalon is now tuned more appropriately for Raid Finder groups. His health has been significantly reduced, and Furious Swipe now deals significantly less damage.
    • Wind Lord Mel'jarak's health has been reduced slightly in the 10 player normal mode version of this encounter.
    • The Sha of Fear's Ominous Cackle will no longer sometimes send players to the same platform twice in a row.
    • Grand Empress Shek'zeer will no longer become confused about what phase of the battle she's in.
    • Imperial Vizier Zor'lok
      • Visions of Demise now inflicts damage immediately once cast.
      • The Imperial Vizier can no longer be attacked until all the foes in the Oratorium are slain.
      • Zealous Bug will no longer spawn in the Raid Finder version of this encounter.
    • Amber-Shaper Un'sok
      • Volatile Amber pools will now properly eject more bolts of Volatile Amber in the 25 player versions of this encounter.
      • The health of Amber-Shaper Un'sok, Living Amber, and Amber Monstrosities has been increased in Heroic mode.
      • The Amber Explosion cast by transformed players now does the correct amount of damage when striking more than 10 targets.
    Mogu'shan Vaults
    • Elegon's Total Annihilation will no longer penetrate immunity effects in the normal mode version of this encounter.

Bug Fixes
    • Wiping on Imperial Vizier Zor'lok or defeating the enemies preceding him in the Oratorium will no longer sometimes cause players to become raid locked to the Heart of Fear.
    • Tooltips for Crystallized Dread, Crystallized Horror, and Crystallized Terror have been updated.
    • The speed increase provided by the Druid ability Stampeding Roar no longer stacks with the speed increases provided by Cat Form or Travel Form.
    • Battleground speed power ups will no longer sometimes incorrectly stack with player movement speed increases.
    • Mana Tea channeling will no longer sometimes be interrupted when friendly players consume the Monk's Healing Spheres.

Patch 5.1 PTR - Build 16281
    A new PTR build will be deployed soon.

New Items

Level Type Slot Name
    90Junk Stolen Present
    90Consumable Honorable Commendation of the Dominance Offensive
    90Consumable Honorable Commendation of Operation: Shieldwall
    90Item Enhancement Eye of the Black Prince

New Loading Screen

New Icons

Strings Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • ERR_INSTANCE_GROUP_JOINED_WITH_PARTY - You are in both a party and an instance group. You may communicate with your party with "/p" and with your instance group with "/i".
    • ERR_INSTANCE_GROUP_JOINED_WITH_RAID - You are in both a raid and an instance group. You may communicate with your raid with "/ra" and with your instance group with "/i".
    • MAX_DAMAGE - Max Damage
    • MEMBER_COUNT_IN_RAID_LIST - %d |4Member:Members; in Raid
    • MEMBERS_IN_PARTY_LIST - Members in Party: %s
    • MIN_DAMAGE - Min Damage
    • PLAYER_IN_MULTI_GROUP_PARTY_MESSAGE - You are in both a party (/p) and an instance group (/i).
    • PLAYER_IN_MULTI_GROUP_RAID_MESSAGE - You are in both a raid (/ra) and an instance group (/i).
    • TOOLTIP_ITEM_COMPARE_FORMAT - |c%1$s%2$c%3$s|r %4$s
    • TOOLTIP_ITEM_STAT_FORMAT - %1$c%2$s %3$s

Achievement Changes
    Brawler's Guild
    World Events

Scenarios

Spell Changes
    Guild Perks
    • The Quick and the Dead now increases movement speed while dead by 10%, down from 100%. This is a tooltip fix, as this change is already live.

Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    Talents

Marksmanship

Mage (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    Arcane
    • Arcane Charge now increases damage by 24% per charge, up from 22%.

Monk (Forums, Talent Calculator)

Talents

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Priest (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    • Mind Sear damage increased by 22%. Now scales with 30.0% of SP, up from 24.5% of SP.

Talents
    • Cascade can no longer be cast in Spirit of Redemption form.
    • Divine Star can no longer be cast in Spirit of Redemption form.
    • Power Infusion no longer has a defined range.

Discipline
    • Rapture - when your Power Word: Shield is completely absorbed or dispelled you are instantly energized with mana equal to 200% of your Spirit, up from 150%.

Rogue (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    • Kick now costs 10 energy, down from 15.

Shaman (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    Talents

Misc

Raid & Dungeon Abilities
    • Arcane Blast Each time you cast Arcane Blast, the damage of all Arcane spells is increased by 22% 24% and mana cost of Arcane Blast is increased by 125%.
    • Expelled Corruption A mass of corruption inflicts 175,000 192,500 Shadow damage to all players within 30 yards every 1.5 sec.
    • Lightning Bolt Hurls a bolt of lightning at an enemy, inflicting 125,000 Nature damage. 137,500 Nature damage.
    • Lightning Prison Stuns a target in a field of lightning, causing them to inflict 50,000 55,000 Nature damage to all nearby players.
    • Lightning Storm A Lightning Storm forms around the caster, inflicting 350,000 385,000 Nature damage to all players caught in the lightning strikes.
    • Lightning Storm A Lightning Storm forms around the caster, inflicting 350,000 385,000 Nature damage to all players caught in the lightning strikes.
    • Overwhelming Corruption The Sha's corruption overwhelms the Protector, inflicting 20,000 22,000 Shadow damage to all players every 3 sec.
    • Touch of Sha Fills an enemy with the Sha's corruption, inflicting 25,000 38,500 Shadow damage every 3 seconds.
    • Water Bolt Hurls a bolt of water at an enemy, inflicting 95,000 105,000 Nature damage to them and all enemies within 3 yards.
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-11-08 at 03:03 AM.

Haha, Garalon is still too hard for LFR, since its players have apparently all arrived via the short bus.

So glad they chose to allow people to donate with this pet. It's just adorable

10+ Year Old Account
    Garalon is nowhere hard. It's the stupidity of people.

So yeah, Brawler's Guild is BMAH only, then when you get in, you get one single invite to pass away (reward from achievement).

I'll pass.

Deleted
    Why nerf The Quick and the Dead? Tsk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    Why nerf The Quick and the Dead? Tsk.
    Where have been? It's been 10% since shortly after launch. This is a tooltip fix.

Deleted
    Look at the rogue change, soooo.... interesting! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    How much are they going to nerf Lynx Rush...? What kind of monstrous damage is it doing anyway? Keep this up and I'll just switch talent =/

Why does Windwalker Monk kick still cost 30 energy....

Meeeeh...got all excited thinking the pet was available now! Awesome that it's 100% charity as well.

I'll probably get 2 cinderkittens since it's charity, never bought any of em before, but I see no good reason not to now.

Once its up, I'll make my donation and get mah kitty.

Hey look shaman changes! -_______________________-

Yay, I'm gonna buy some kitties for my friends! Garalon nerf didn't seem necessary but oh well, it's just LFR.

I was going to buy the kitty regardless

10+ Year Old Account
    100% eh? I'll definitely get one.

Good going blizz! 100% is awesoome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    Hey look shaman changes! -_______________________-
    My reaction as well. It wasn't enough that they made Ancestral Swiftness a talent, but now they're increasing the CD? -_-
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Wild Quiver (New) Deals ranged weapon damage.
    The plot thickens..

Very nice move on Blizzard's part to pass all the pet profits to Sandy victims.
    Last edited by Calamari; 2012-11-08 at 04:50 AM.