Thinking of coming back - thoughts?

I left after getting realm first H Madness. How are hunters currently looking in the raiding environment?

Pretty shit on encounters with cleaves (unfortunately those are quite a few atm), but decent on single target / mass AoE if you know how to play. Basically every spec got 2-3 more buttons to press (GT/LR/DB), which can especially be a pain at the start with readiness, but SV still has a nice feeling to it when that part is over. Too bad you'll be BM for half of the encounters though.
    Champion of the Naaru | Hand of A'dal | Twilight Vanquisher | the Astral Walker | the Light of Dawn | Dragonslayer | Firelord | Savior of Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Pretty shit on encounters with cleaves (unfortunately those are quite a few atm), but decent on single target / mass AoE if you know how to play. Basically every spec got 2-3 more buttons to press (GT/LR/DB), which can especially be a pain at the start with readiness, but SV still has a nice feeling to it when that part is over. Too bad you'll be BM for half of the encounters though.
    This mostly. We're pretty much mid/bottom of the pack depending on the fight. On fights with a lot of aoe'ing (not many) you'd probably wanna go survival. On just about every other fight, BM. And I dont even know how BM will fair come 5.1. Its been getting hotfix nerfs and more nerfs are heading our way come 5.1, all because of pvp damage. MM is nothing worth trying atm. Our burst damage is what keeps us up in dps, our sustained is too low.

I think I summed it up pretty good lol