1. #1

    Mars rover snaps photos of itself


  2. #2
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dallas/College Station, Tx
    Posts
    327
    At least it didn't do duck lips.

  3. #3
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,182
    I can't not see the rover as a man with a top hat. Stupid internet.

    A nice picture though. Wonderful, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm screen shoting this. If the measure is ever passed. You're comments will be my new signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Caring about Fox News is like caring about the special Olympics if the participants were members of an internationally maligned news syndicate filled with neo-fascists who care about family values.

  4. #4
    How exactly it is considered "spooky", I have no idea.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshdatroll View Post
    At least it didn't do duck lips.
    Or so you say...

    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-11-08 at 07:16 AM.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  6. #6
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,182
    Pfft, you don't put lips on an eye!
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm screen shoting this. If the measure is ever passed. You're comments will be my new signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Caring about Fox News is like caring about the special Olympics if the participants were members of an internationally maligned news syndicate filled with neo-fascists who care about family values.

  7. #7
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,006
    Destroy it before it develops a ghost and leads the war against humans. Mark my words, this our last shot.



    @vizzle: loooool.

  8. #8
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,182
    A bit of context for what I'm referring to: http://imgur.com/gallery/rYdOJ
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm screen shoting this. If the measure is ever passed. You're comments will be my new signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Caring about Fox News is like caring about the special Olympics if the participants were members of an internationally maligned news syndicate filled with neo-fascists who care about family values.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    A bit of context for what I'm referring to: http://imgur.com/gallery/rYdOJ
    That makes so much more sense.

    Fixed!
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •