Looking for decent pc

Im looking for a pc primarily for gaming that can handle to 25man (wow and other games fps etc etc)raids decently not nesccearily at max settings or anything fancy just something that can make do. I'm extremely out of date when it comes to pc so any links or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Oh ya my budget is in between 8-1200 if that helps

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboardjenkins View Post
    Im looking for a pc primarily for gaming that can handle to 25man (wow and other games fps etc etc)raids decently not nesccearily at max settings or anything fancy just something that can make do. I'm extremely out of date when it comes to pc so any links or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Oh ya my budget is in between 8-1200 if that helps
    You are in the wrong subforum. Puchase/build help is to be posted here.

Can you build the computer yourself or do you want a pre-build?

Look at this sticky topic and answer the questions. This is mainly for self-build computers, but also applies to pre-builds.

Have a look at this topic: Marest's Sample Builds
    The minimum performance you want is the 560 build. But as your budget fits it nicely i would recommend the 790 build. (Keep in mind that these builds are only the core components and dependent on your existing software/peripherals, you need to add DVD/Windows/TFT/Mouse/Keyboard/Speakers/etc.)

Do 2. - 4. and then come back again.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet