Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainreactor View Post
    Id say its mostly a Resto nerf because this Talent was the obvious choice for the Spec

Elemental has other options in this tier so im not sure how this effects Ele
    Well they said that the talents would be viable for all specs.
    but hey nothing new, resto is OP with 1min AS -> nerf shaman class (like wind shear in 4.3? or healing surge in 4.0). I liked this talent a lot for pvp.

It's a stupid fix, they just can make the spell trigger 1.30min cd when used with a healing spell and 1min with offensive spell.

And tbh talents should be the very last spot to rebalance if one spec is OP as it affects the others specs also.
    Is it so hard for them to tune specs separately? Maybe they should start by doing what they promised and use the new system to tweak specs more easily independently in stead of nerfing the whole class again...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shell View Post
    Actually, he's right. I did a check on world of wargraphs and the arena ladders on the official sites for EU and US, its not a given that every ele picks up AS. There's some that choose elemental mastery instead. So it's not the "pick this or you suck" kind of talent that your post seems to suggest.

Most notable are Zeiyo(EU) and Novoz(US), there's more but those are the recognizable names.

The majority do pick up AS, so I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just pointing out that its not quite as clearcut as you and others are making it.

If you were referring to the resto part of the post, then yeah, it is the clear cut winner for pvp. The odd thing is, even with this change its still the clear cut winner for resto, so I don't understand blizz's decision on this.
    I was referring to resto. And I think this nerf is in terms of PvE as well

i think seldom pve ele shamans will choose this talent……it might just nerf the resto's pvp ablity.