Deleted

My Shadowy Apparition and Psyfiend are both bugged ...

Yesterday I bought MOP and i started to level again my lvl 71 SP. But I've noticed that I never get single Shadowy Apparation proc, even if I have SW:P up on any mob as long as possible ... I only have 14% crit chance, but that should be enough to get it sometimes, i guess?
    The other thing is, that my Psyfiend talent doesn't cast Psychic Terror ... And I have no idea why.

and my shadowy dude stops attacking whenever he doesnt feel comfortable

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    got the same issue, been seeing those shadowy dudes how u so discribe it, walking back to me! i think they are scared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    got the same issue, been seeing those shadowy dudes how u so discribe it, walking back to me! i think they are scared.
    Yeah, I've seen that too. "Alright, I'm just going to trot over and...wait, that thing?!? Oh hell no. You try walking over there. I'm outta here."

I've only seen the apparitions walk back to me when the target it was going for dies before they get to it. They've always done that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arlee, that's probably the case but it still looks funny. In multi-DoT situations I never know which one is going where but seeing them turn around and come back in droves is hysterical.

I swear I saw one fall in to the pit on Elegon during phase 3 too. I bet that one wished he had turned around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I've only seen the apparitions walk back to me when the target it was going for dies before they get to it. They've always done that.
    Or on Blade Lord Ta'yak when he vanishes before Unseen Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonian View Post
    I swear I saw one fall in to the pit on Elegon during phase 3 too. I bet that one wished he had turned around.
    Nah, they can fly. See for yourself on Gara'jal trash, SW:P all the flying ones and watch 'em fly! It's actually kinda funny.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I am not sure what u mean, but when im in arena and im dotting up they will walk back when (hunter/rogue etc) using vanish/fade/f-death. If u redot they should just go to the target, but instead they just follow me and no new ones appear the whole fight.
    This is indeed bugged or bad behavior what ever u wanna call it.

same goes for psyfiend.

It's annoying they keep circeling around you and dont do anything, and because they dont hit anything they stay for couple of seconds and no new ones will respawn ofc. IMO this is unintended.

OT the appirations dont realy do any good damage to even bother tho
    Last edited by Alanar; 2012-11-09 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    I am not sure what u mean, but when im in arena and im dotting up they will walk back when (hunter/rogue etc) using vanish/fade/f-death. If u redot they should just go to the target, but instead they just follow me and no new ones appear the whole fight.
    This is indeed bugged or bad behavior what ever u wanna call it.
    Nah they come back to you because their target disappeared (same as if your target dies they have nothing to go to so they come back until they disappear). It would make sense for them to regain the target again when it reappeared but I don't think they were designed that way. Seems sort of silly though since they should just disappear instead of coming back... but yea they have always been like that.

For Psyfiend I think you have to either tell it directly to start attacking the target again (pet bar) or it "should" go back to attacking you target when you start casting on the target again.