World of Zenon 1: 19 to 90 Movie [Shaman and Feral Montage!]

Hey everybody!

I'm World of Zenon! I post videos about Feral Druid and Shaman twink (19) gameplay. Thought I should post a montage that I've been making for a while. Its ment to showcase how OP Resto. Shamans are at 19 and how Ferals are doing at 90 too.

Disclaimer: This has been edited to showcase how OP Resto. Shamans are at 19 and how Ferals are at 90. I do not claim to be a Glad. player. All I ask is that you enjoy this. Took me a good 9+ hours to make.

People have been telling me they hate the changes made to Ferals and are going to re-roll. I'm doing fine right now. Feral's needed the changes, especially the Bear Form, Frenzied Regeneration. That had to be the most OP ability I've ever saw. :P

--REMOVED--

=======================

In addition to this, here is my introduction video. If your interested in my work.

--REMOVED--

=======================
    Other notes:
    I ment to post it here. Sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-08 at 05:06 PM.
    Shaman (19 - Twink) + Feral Druid (90) PvP Guides/Unique videos check out:
    YouTube.com/WorldofZenon

Twink videos.... Like being 18 and going to elementary school to beat up kids.

In all seriousness, overgearing random scrubs in PvP who might be A) Bots, B) Overall baddies or C) Have no Heirlooms. You think this makes you look like a pro?

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Twink videos.... Like being 18 and going to elementary school to beat up kids.

In all seriousness, overgearing random scrubs in PvP who might be A) Bots, B) Overall baddies or C) Have no Heirlooms. You think this makes you look like a pro?
    I cant do XP-On BG's, I do XP-Off ones where all of the players in the BG are all Geared at 19. Don't know where your getting all that from, obviously the video shows the characters in the BG's w/ my shaman are geared.
    Shaman (19 - Twink) + Feral Druid (90) PvP Guides/Unique videos check out:
    YouTube.com/WorldofZenon

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but advertising isn't allowed here. Posting explicitly to get people to look at your channel and to get your name out there simply isn't allowed. You're welcome to be a member of the community but you need to contribute, not post your videos.