Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by froxyyer View Post
    If u noticed those changes, what makes u think that ur doing anything wrong? But keep in mind that 5 man's aren't even a lil bit illustrative of 10/25man boss encounters
    Well with the mana usage I can already see a change so that I know was improved on. I agree that 5-mans are not the best to test the overall healing levels of my toon but hopefully this weekend I will get into another LFR and see where I stand with healing/mana. Also just my own curiosity right now, but why I am still not seeing BOL as one of my top heals?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    Also just my own curiosity right now, but why I am still not seeing BOL as one of my top heals?
    That can easily be explained with u been running 5man's. As u know, the dmg taken from the tank, especially if he's got a superior gear, ain't that gr8 because a huge percentage of that dmg can easily be mitigated. Therefore it ain't a good example how things will work in 10/25 man. As soon as u reach raids, i'm pretty sure u'll notice ur BoL in 2nd/3rd spot on healing done

This is a meter from my last run I did with a LFR 25 man, I seem to be doing better but need work still:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkash View Post
    1. Use Holy Shock on CD
    2. Holy Light is better to avoid going oom
    3. Only use Holy Radiance if you really have to, like when multiple people go below 40% (Monks/Shamans AOE healing is better imo)
    4. Light Hammer heals for a ton when people are grouped
    5. Eternal Flame
    6. Melee the boss to get mana regen / Divine Plea

That's all I can think off
    that are good tips

This is a meter from my last run I did with a LFR 25 man, I seem to be doing better but need work still:

The only thing I think is that maybe, ur a lil' short on aoe healing. I have no idea what fight matches ur recount data tbh but from what i've healed in LFR, I have a pretty good % of BoL and LoD

The only thing I think is that maybe, ur a lil' short on aoe healing. I have no idea what fight matches ur recount data tbh but from what i've healed in LFR, I have a pretty good % of BoL and LoD
    What do you do with your healing that you do to get good % from BoL?

I'll try to insert an world of log link from tdays raid so u can check it detailed

I'll try to insert an world of log link from tdays raid so u can check it detailed
    Great that will help out a lot. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll see BoL near the top on any fight with heavy AOE. You seem to use direct single target heals mostly. Is that screen shot of your meter from overall or a specific boss fight? Providing a meter from the boss fight itself with all spells used would provide more information.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...m/healingDone/

This is a log post of Garalon 25/10 attempts. We are not the greatest guild so don't flame :P. The More AOE, the more you will get out of BoL. Holy Radiance + Holy Shock is a pretty nifty combo as well. As your gear progresses, you'll find you will be able to cast the big spells a little more frequently but at the moment, you have to play conservative and rely on other healers as well. Don't feel like you need to absolutely top the meters every time. As long as you aren't falling behind tanks/dps, you are doing something right.

All in due time.
    Last edited by Yzyz; 2012-11-15 at 06:22 PM.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Try using Glyph of Bacon, that may help you increase it, but if beacon is lower than other Paladins that may just mean that the tank is better geared for you compared to the raid standing in more fire

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Try using Glyph of Bacon
    That sound tasty :P

Sacrament sry but I completly forgot about world of logs. I'll get it up asap