Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Best would be Xbox 360 or PS2.

Worst was 1st Xbox and Gamecube. Xbox was too big, and the button layout on Gamecube sucked.
    http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.45830...30197&pid=15.1

easily the worst controller ever.

PS3 controllers = my absolute favourites. They fit my small hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    My all time favorite has always been the SNES controller. With various adapters I have used it on many different systems/many different uses beyond the system it was made for and it has never let me down.

1. N64
    2. Xbox 360
    3. Playstation 1/2/3 (all pretty much the same)

I generally just like the bigger controllers, I guess.

360 controller hands down. Just fits perfectly in your hands, the analog sticks are perfectly placed and as others said, it doesn't weigh too much or too little. (Wireless here, did have a wired one too at one point)
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

PlayStation 2. Even tho PS3 is pretty much the same it feels weird.
    Hi Sephurik

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gamecube, followed closely by the 360.

The problem with Playstation controllers is that 5 systems later Sony still hasn't realized that holding the thing asymmetrically isn't very comfortable. It was understandable on the original PS1 dualshock when the analog sticks were literally tacked on after the fact, but it's now 15 years later and Sony still hasn't evolved to match the rest of the world.

Deleted
    sega or ps ones....xbox controller is too awkward and i guess game cube is similar to xbox.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 08:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Gamecube, followed closely by the 360.

The problem with Playstation controllers is that 5 systems later Sony still hasn't realized that holding the thing asymmetrically isn't very comfortable. It was understandable on the original PS1 dualshock when the analog sticks were literally tacked on after the fact, but it's now 15 years later and Sony still hasn't evolved to match the rest of the world.
    if they changed it to be like xbox then i wouldnt play it... or id get older ones and use adaptors and what not. so clearly everyone has their own preferences and its alrite with Sony and playstation users.

Deleted
    1: Gamecube
    2: Xbox 360
    3: N64

I never understood how people could like the Playstation controllers when they went analog. The sticks being in the middle is awful because your thumbs are stretching, the trigger buttons on the PS3 controller are awful due to the tiny size of them + the way they 'push down'.

I love the Xbox 360 controller. I hate PlayStation's though, as a girl with small hands my thumbs cant stretch out long enough to the side to use the rolling ball movers (dont know what its called in English lol) comfortably and I end up sucking at a lot of games because my movement or aim sucks. But everything on the Xbox controller is exactly where it fits my hands perfectly.

The Dreamcast controller is also very nice.
    Last edited by hellosaltygoodness; 2012-11-12 at 09:16 AM.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

I always preferred the Gamecube controller.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Playstation 2 always enjoyed this.
    2. SNES
    3. Xbox 360

The N64 was so weird. I also didn't care for the Gamecube control.

Worst for me that I can recall is Dreamcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    ps2 controller as its the console ive owned for the longest time and still do

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    I always preferred the Gamecube controller.
    twas an ugly thing though

though techincally not a controller the gameboy and dsi (or really all handhelds) are a nightmare trying to get comfortable with
    Last edited by Achaman; 2012-11-12 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post

No glove, no love.
    That wasn't a controller... An expensive joke it was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xucuroz View Post
    360 controller hands down. Just fits perfectly in your hands, the analog sticks are perfectly placed and as others said, it doesn't weigh too much or too little. (Wireless here, did have a wired one too at one point)
    I absolutely love the Xbox 360 controller (wireless). It just fits perfectly in your hands like you said. My brother has a PS3 and those wireless controllers are just awful and way too small. I can´t stand playing with those things for more than a few minutes.

I am hoping that the new controllers on the Xbox 720 will be as comfortable than the good ol´360 ones.

360 controller for me though I wish they removed the battery pack from the back.

Original Xbox control is too big, the smaller version was okay but the sticks were not amazing.
    PS controller all have too loose sticks for me, especially playing shooters. Not even a contest vs the XBOX360. PS3 also has crappy triggers. I would never buy a PS3 and just use the original controller. Except for fighting games because the sticks are so loose. But then, I use a stick.
    Razer onza is really nice but the quality is crap so I can't put it here because I cant recommend it. If they were good quality, this one would be best for me though.
    GC is nice except the buttons are at the wrong place
    N64 were great, but missing a stick and the yellow right "stick" buttons are crap compared to the real deal.
    SNES/NES, is nostalgia. I bet if people were to pick up one now, they would instantly change their opinion hehe.
    The ergonomics of the side winder were nice but I felt the buttons were not so great.

15+ Year Old Account
    my favourite controller was the N64 one ^_^