Thread: Wrathion Tokens

Wrathion Tokens

I have a guild that is about 50% geared up for regular raiding and while we wait for the other half to gear up I am taking the rest into LFR to get gear and explaining the mechanics, but I wanted to know if the tokens that Wrathion requires can drop if you have already cleared that LFR for the week. One of our members went in today and wants to come along friday with the group if she has the chance to get some more tokens.

So if you clear a raid for the week can you get the Wrathion quest tokens even though you are locked out of getting loot for the rest of the week? Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    No.

10char
    Is this just you guessing or have you actually tried it? I.e. did you go in there with an "id" and proceeded to kill bosses untill the rest of the raid got a token and you didn't?

Why would you get a second chance at the tokens? It's loot dropped from bosses and/or mobs.

Blizzard has always said "you get one shot at loot per boss per week". I don't see how this would be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I have a guild that is about 50% geared up for regular raiding and while we wait for the other half to gear up I am taking the rest into LFR to get gear and explaining the mechanics, but I wanted to know if the tokens that Wrathion requires can drop if you have already cleared that LFR for the week. One of our members went in today and wants to come along friday with the group if she has the chance to get some more tokens.

So if you clear a raid for the week can you get the Wrathion quest tokens even though you are locked out of getting loot for the rest of the week? Thanks.
    We had a few guildies try this, it seems like it doesnt work, the tokens only drop when you haven't cleared the boss and tokens seem to go out like LFR loot, only some people will get them if they didn't kill the boss yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulb View Post
    Is this just you guessing or have you actually tried it? I.e. did you go in there with an "id" and proceeded to kill bosses untill the rest of the raid got a token and you didn't?
    Tokens are rolled for and distributed the same as loot/gold are. They are not obtained by the entire raid at the same time, nor is it possible to roll to receive another if you've already killed the boss that week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulb View Post
    All top guilds would currently have legendary gems if that were the case. It is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    No.

10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    All top guilds would currently have legendary gems if that were the case. It is not.
    What these gentleman have said is true.

They wouldnt. no guild has killed the final boss of terrance yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    Not entirely true. The gem requires a Chimera of Fear from Sha of Fear, right?

Either way, it probably doesn't work.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2012-11-12 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, you can get tokens. Only with using Elder Charms though.

Quote Originally Posted by eijin View Post
    They wouldnt. no guild has killed the final boss of terrance yet
    That's a requirement? I thought you simply needed to run MsV/HoF/ToES (LFR and N/H) until you got 10 of both kinds of tokens and then get a weapon from either the final boss of either HoF or ToES. Because both my casters get their weapon from Shek'zeer.

EDIT: Just noticed the above post about the Chimera of Fear. Scratch that.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."