Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I love my logitech G19 but it can be overpriced for what it does. The G510 is a cheaper option for basically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The K90 is supposed to have N-key rollover on the mechanical keys. The second USB cable is for the pass-through.
    Typical USB gaming keyboards are limited to the USB standard six-key rollover. The K90 features increased performance with a 20-key rollover implementation on USB at a blazing fast 1ms (1000 reports per second) reporting rate.

Source: Corsair k90

No idea from where I found the 24 :P It's 20

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    I'd highly recommend the Corsair K90 Mechanical gaming keyboard. The keyboard is also sporting the cherry MX red switches, which are considered to be one of the most popular switches for gamers.
    I understand about the build and comfort of the keyboard but aren't red switches actually most peoples least favourite key switch?

according to this anyway: http://www.daskeyboard.com/blog/?page_id=1458
    scroll down 3/4 of the page

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a Logitech G11 for like 4 years, would definitely recommend it and therefore the newest Logitech keyboards. All of the media player functions/keys/mute button work fine, I love it. Also looks cool ;D

Doesn't matter if everybody but you hates a particular keyswitch, if you like it, go get a keyboard with it. It is your keyboard, you have to spend hours at a time using it. Not anybody else. Keyboards and mice are the most subjective peripherals there are. Get the one that you like the best. Go to a store where they have samples on display that you can try out.

Reviews can tell you if it is a good keyboard or not, but they can't tell you if YOU will enjoy using it.