Thread: JC Research

JC Research

How do you know if you still have research of a gem colour to learn?
    Also do you just learn another random colour if you try and do it if you have already researched all available?

I have searched around for an answer to this or an addon to help and didn't get anywhere.

Thanks

How about you try it and tell us ? :P

You will know you have learned all the cuts of a certain color when you do the daily research and you learn a cut of another gem.

I just did my yellow gem daily research today and learned a green gem cut.

Deleted
    1. if you know them all you probably wont discover a new one the next time.

2. if you know them all for 1 color, as monkeydad said.

3. if you don't, and you don't want to try it, check your green quality gems and see if you have the corresponding blue ones. If so: you know them all. (so what are you doing at point 3? )

Deleted
    or you could use soemthing like ackis recipe list or compare them against the list on wowhead.

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't know if you still have research before you actually do the research. If you have nothing more to research, you will end up researching another color instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    You won't know if you still have research before you actually do the research. If you have nothing more to research, you will end up researching another color instead.

That is incorrect as the list of cyts is known so you cna check against that if you wish to know.

what is this ??