I got a suggestion with Pet battling.
Many battle pets are wandering in areas where are humanoid enemies are as well. What if you attack a battle pet close to an humanoid enemy and a humanoid decides to join the battle as opponent, he/she uses the pet you wanted to battle, which can be catched or not (chance based), but adds 1 or 2 own pets to strengthen him-/herself in the pet battle.
Some facts for this:
- It will only happen if you are starting a pet battle, not regular battle.
- You have a 25% chance to have this trainer battle if you attack a critter close to a humanoid enemy.
- Any extra humanoid close to the critter adds up 5% on chance of getting this pet battle.
- If you aggro a humanoid(s) when you start a pet battle, you have 100% chance of getting a pet battle with that humanoid or one of 'm.
- You will always battle 1 humanoid. No matter how much humanoids are close when battle starts.
- It doesn't matter which level your pets are. You started the battle, so you get a battle.
- It rewards randomly what the humanoid normally drop if you win the battle.
- Pets are dead/fainted and no other thing happens when you lose the battle.
What do you think of this idea?