LastLast
    Deleted

Instant Feral druid Cyclone

Why does it still exist?

Why does warriors still exist?

Why does fear exist, im not scared

Why does mages still exsist?

Deleted
    Why is Hibernate still in the game? Why is Fear still in the game and why can't I break it, unless I pop my trinket? I think you get my point

That said, instant Cyclone comes at a cost - 5 Combo points or a Nature's Swiftness that's on a 1 min CD. Sort of an emergency tool that, if spend on an instant clone, can't be spend on an instant 100k Healing Touch.

Not really sure why instant Cyclones is worse than instant fear or instant stuns tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Not really sure why instant Cyclones is worse than instant fear or instant stuns tbh.
    Probably because it can be cycled between 3 people easily. instant cyclone one, cast cyclone again on the same person. Instant cyclone another person and do the same thing. Then to the third. and by the time you're done with the third, you can do it to the first one again.

Of course this is in a perfect scenario assuming everyone's in range, but it's possible.

Why is Hibernate still in the game? Why is Fear still in the game and why can't I break it, unless I pop my trinket? I think you get my point

That said, instant Cyclone comes at a cost - 5 Combo points or a Nature's Swiftness that's on a 1 min CD. Sort of an emergency tool that, if spend on an instant clone, can't be spend on an instant 100k Healing Touch.

some classes can break stun and fear, cyclone only with trinket. not that cyclone needs a nerf, just clarifying 8-)
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Cyclone is k. And the fact that you can't dispel it is k. Consider it a stun. k.

Cyclone is so unique I wish Blizz would not nerf it.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Cyclone is k. And the fact that you can't dispel it is k. Consider it a stun. k.

Cyclone is so unique I wish Blizz would not nerf it.
    And what if rogues could use 5 combo points to blind som1 without blind has CD? how about pallys spent 5 holly power to make instant repentance? It would be fair or op? this should put u in some thoughts about instant cyclone on a class strong enough as ferals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akon View Post
    And what if rogues could use 5 combo points to blind som1 without blind has CD? how about pallys spent 5 holly power to make instant repentance? It would be fair or op? this should put u in some thoughts about instant cyclone on a class strong enough as ferals
    You cant attack ppl through Cyclone. You can attack ppl through Blind/Repentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    You cant attack ppl through Cyclone. You can attack ppl through Blind/Repentence.
    That just makes Cyclone better; no one and nothing can break your CC.

The counter to instant Cyclone is offensive dispel. Make sure to keep the Feral purged; then when his Predator's Swiftness buff comes up, you can purge it right off him.

That prevents him instant Cycloning, and frustrates him to no end.

Alternately, stay out of Cyclone range, it's 20 yards without glyph, 24 yards with.
    Last edited by Elodeon; 2012-11-09 at 07:18 AM.

Instant Cyclone is totally fine.

It is sometimes used to often. But getting a cd on it would be such a nerf for all Druid specs.
    So again, Cyclone and instant Cyclones are fine. Totally.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    This again? Nice! Havent seen QQ about this for a few seasons. I guess its time to QQ about ferals again for even more nerfs. Great!

Instant Cyclone: Takes roughly 5 global cooldowns to get the buff(PS) that makes your next cyclone instant = not so instant.
    The buff you get (PS) is dispellable and good players will dispell it.

There is no problem. Learn to play!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Why does fear exist, im not scared
    Haha kinda funny,

OP: well takin it away from them would mean ALOT of qq etcetc. so simply. Deal with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axore View Post
    Haha kinda funny,

OP: well takin it away from them would mean ALOT of qq etcetc. so simply. Deal with it.
    Yeah.. because QQ isnt there right now? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Yeah.. because QQ isnt there right now? :P
    Well yes:P but if blizz removes it there will be qq from Ferals.
    And as u said erlier, takes time 2 "chump" it up so simply, Deal with it:P

Deleted
    The only way to counter instant Cyclones is if you are training the feral, and you happen to have a shaman in the group.

you can heal a team mate thats cycloned right? if not make it so you can

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    some classes can break stun and fear, cyclone only with trinket. not that cyclone needs a nerf, just clarifying 8-)
    Yes some classes can break stun and fear but those classes aren't Druids and Druids are the only ones who can "instant" Cyclone. Again, "instant" Cyclone isn't something we can just spam, in which case I'd probably agree that it needed a nerf.

That said, I'm still waiting for the OP to explain the difference between instant Cyclone and instant Fear?

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 03:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    The only way to counter instant Cyclones is if you are training the feral, and you happen to have a shaman in the group.

How do you counter stuns and fears? How do you counter anything you can't interrupt? You LoS or you cc them right back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    This again? Nice! Havent seen QQ about this for a few seasons. I guess its time to QQ about ferals again for even more nerfs. Great!

Instant Cyclone: Takes roughly 5 global cooldowns to get the buff(PS) that makes your next cyclone instant = not so instant.
    The buff you get (PS) is dispellable and good players will dispell it.

There is no problem. Learn to play!
    I think players would complain if ret paladins could use instant non-dispellable repentence after using a finisher. Or if by casting 5 icelances on the same target, mages would get a free pressence of mind buff?

Totally fine.

Either put a 30-45 second cooldown on cyclone when casted with the cast time reduction buff, or make it castable in feral form.

Edit:
    How do you counter stuns and fears? How do you counter anything you can't interrupt? You LoS or you cc them right back.
    Stuns can easily be outranged (since it's melee range) or be dispelled. Same goes for almost every fear. Most good players will outrange psychic scream, blood fear is stupid and will eventually be nerfed (but it has a CD), and same goes for intimidating shout.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2012-11-09 at 02:45 PM.