Just got interrupted through unending resolve

Title says it all was vsing a warrior and had unending resolve up, somehow he interrupted my cast, while the buff was still active (I checked). It wasnt a stun either.

Anyone else have this problem?
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Roar throwdown maybe?

Disrupting shout is an aoe interrupt that warriors can choose in their talents, apparently it bypasses interrupt immunity mechanisms such as aura mastery/unending resolve etc.

I think this is a bug though , yet no one seems to want to report this on official forums.

I have kil'jdaens cunning so a knock back wouldnt of done anything. The knock down part would of just stopped the cast. I got fully locked out of my spell school 3(second) as if someone pummeled me/kickd etc

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Disrupting shout is an aoe interrupt that warriors can choose in their talents, apparently it bypasses interrupt immunity mechanisms such as aura mastery/unending resolve etc.

I think this is a bug though , yet no one seems to want to report this on official forums.
    That might of been the case actually. Thanks for clearing that up. Hope the fix that. Dodging interrupts and spell reflects already make casting horrible for us locks vs warriors
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.