Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by bhcmoney View Post
    nah, just meaning before it was the race between skippers. Now that we know its possible and the first one is down all of those skippers will most likely be irrelevant
    Method only defeated it due to the hotfix.

    Anyways there is already a thread for world firsts:

    Heart of fear world firsts heroics thread!
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2012-11-09 at 12:29 AM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    please like really? lol
    I wasnt crying about anything. A world first is a world first and congrats to the other guilds who have gotten them all. Just saying I am excited to see if they will be able to down the final encounter this week vs other guilds that will not be entitled to that chance

  3. #23
    Moderator Fnx-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Method only defeated it due to the hotfix.
    From what I know they would have killed it anyway, the hotfix didn't make the boss fall over.

    Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    MY DK

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Arctica is 2/6 H HoF

    Doesn't matter that they skipped Vizier, they have more heroic bosses down. Doesn't overly matter what order you get your world first kills in, they're still world firsts.
    You are wrong.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    From what I know they would have killed it anyway, the hotfix didn't make the boss fall over.
    No it didn't but did anyone down it before the hotfix went in?

  6. #26
    Moderator Fnx-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    No it didn't but did anyone down it before the hotfix went in?
    Not what I said either, you claimed they only killed it duo to the hotfix witch isn't correct. They would most likely have killed it short after, without the hotfix.

    Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    MY DK

  7. #27
    Why are you people whining about the past? The here and now is that they got the boss down. Nothing else needs to be said.

  8. #28
    It is just silly all these people engaging in e-peen contests by proxy on behalf of the guilds that did or did not skip bosses. Vizier was overtuned and naturally got hotfixed, a few guilds who were unlikely to take out world first Empress in any case skipped Vizier and accepted that this meant they wouldn't get to down HM Empress in the first week. We will almost certainly see the usual suspects complete a full clear before the end of this lockout. So... so what? Grats to Method, grats to those guilds that skipped the first boss and got some early kills, grats to whoever takes the crown at the end of the week. Shrug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  9. #29
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Behind your Bakaneko.
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
    You are wrong.
    Wait, he's wrong talking about guilds who got world first kills because they weren't a *well known* guild? That is the best logic I have seen yet.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    The *real race* because your favorite guild didn't get a world first on other bosses? That's all I really see from your response.
    failing to kill a boss on heroic = not even in the race.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 12:44 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Arctica is 2/6 H HoF

    Doesn't matter that they skipped Vizier, they have more heroic bosses down. Doesn't overly matter what order you get your world first kills in, they're still world firsts.
    and because they skipped first boss, now everyone(by everyone i mean the top guilds) will easily pass them once they down it gain a higher rating on wowprogress and no1 will remember them in a week.

  11. #31

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    The "real race" because it was a 25 man kill, is probably what he meant.
    There are no 10 man kills of this boss yet

  13. #33
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Behind your Bakaneko.
    Posts
    1,517
    failing to kill a boss on heroic = not even in the race.
    Yeah, by that logic, every guild who failed to clear all of FL in the first week on heroic = not even in the race. That means even Paragon wasn't *in the race* after the first raid week ended. I mean, we can say that for Ulduar, Icecrown Citadel, hell any instance in recent memory.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
    You are wrong.
    Well, Arctica got 2 world firsts, gratz to them, Method will likely take the other 4 and both guilds will be happy.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Yeah, by that logic, every guild who failed to clear all of FL in the first week on heroic = not even in the race. That means even Paragon wasn't *in the race* after the first raid week ended. I mean, we can say that for Ulduar, Icecrown Citadel, hell any instance in recent memory.
    lol what? paragon like cleared heroic fl on 2nd week? meaning they had to clear it on normal the first week, and second week they had to clear all on heroic to access heroic rag.

    nice bullshit but im not buying it.

  16. #36
    Taken from manaflask:

    And here's the World fist/third on Blade Lord Ta'yak by Method. As expected it took all of 50 minutes! Now let0s see

    "3 pulls for 2nd boss, not sure if heroic or normal" - Sco, GM of Method
    Blizzard at is finest <3

  17. #37
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,967
    Well Artica and Why So Serious weren't going to get it anyway. Artica is probably just stoked that they got WF on 2 bosses.

  18. #38

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Well Artica and Why So Serious weren't going to get it anyway. They are probably just stoked that they got WF on an individual boss.
    We'll never know since they downed it on normal before the hotfix went in.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    We'll never know since they downed it on normal before the hotfix went in.
    Given their previous track record, they're not a world first guild.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •