Take the elemental shaman challenge

Play Ele shaman in pvp and tell me Ghostcrawler and the Blizz dev crew are not the most incompetent crew in game development today.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/ke...0got%20Nerfed/

Here you go, one of the teams with elemental shaman @ 2300+ rating.

Now show me one with a WW monk, i double dare you.

They bring him to pop Ascendance to burn down a first kill. Outside of Ascendance, Ele is worthless.

Also, I didn't say show me a 5s with a ele at 2300, I said play it.
    Last edited by Svarbald; 2012-11-09 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svarbald View Post
    They bring him to pop Ascendance to burn down a first kill. Outside of Ascendance, Ele is worthless.

Also, I didn't say show me a 5s with a ele at 2300, I said play it.
    At least they do bring them.
    There are plenty of specs in the game that have got close to 0%, or even 0 representation in the 2.2k+ brackets. And ele shamans aren't in the worst place.

So just out of curiosity, what exactly do you see the problem with them being? arena? RBGS? duels? what, cuz this is just a QQ thread as of right now pretty much saying "(insert the class i play) is not OP right now so, blizz sucks" bring statements/facts or something to back up your theory, just a thought. There's far worse things that the "bad" developers need to work on before taking a look at shamans. So since there's not real helpfulness that can be done with the OP ill leave you with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post

Shamans are here since vanilla, even if a class/spec sucks on pvp there are always few who can actually make it, due to their long time experience and imba skills.
    Monks are here for less than 2 months, so be patient.

Deleted
    I took the challenge and leveled my warrior shortly after. Atleast ele are hot shit in RBG

Deleted

lol true dat to the OP TL;DR

10+ Year Old Account
    Ele shamans are in a lot better state than they were in cataclysm. At least they've got strong heals again and better defensive CD/passives depending on the first tier choice. And their burst is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Ele shamans are in a lot better state than they were in cataclysm. At least they've got strong heals again and better defensive CD/passives depending on the first tier choice. And their burst is insane.
    Being just better than a turd is still being a turd. Ele burst isn't insane, it's pathetic. 30k LvB's, and a very obvious cooldown so you know exactly when to CC them.

Also, 5's are a massive zerg fest. I also concur that proof of several ele's in 3's that have got to a high rating as ele, and not resto, are required to counter the OP
    RETH

atleast shaman can respec to the OP resto. rogue on the other hand got noting atm.

I've played with that Shaman before. I'm willing to bet that there are a LOT more Ele's who are better than him. He's high rated, sure, but.. rating doesn't always reflect skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Being just better than a turd is still being a turd. Ele burst isn't insane, it's pathetic. 30k LvB's, and a very obvious cooldown so you know exactly when to CC them.
    LvBs are only 30k if 1> your gear is abysmal, like crafted 450 blues bad, and 2> you don't factor in Overloads and procs, meaning you're not even attempting to discuss this properly. My LvBs are hitting for significantly more, on average, and my PvP gear is still pretty meh.

Ele needs a little love, but it isn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be.

And as for the OP; if you think Blizzard's dev team is incompetent, you really really haven't tried a lot of other games.

exactly how can you prove that's all he does? could it be that ele just requires a bit more skill in pvp now, cause that's how i see it currently.

Did you guys not notice that that is a 3s team and not a 5s? That and they're rank 5 in their battlegroup in 3s. Seems pretty good to me.

Ele is somewhat weak right now, but only in reference to how they were in WotlK and early Cataclysm where they'd blow people up with Elemental Mastery. But as you can see, they're still viable.

Sorry you're not as strong as your other wizard-brethren, at least you're not a rogue.