Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Aspect of the pack trollage

So how long has this been the fad? did the new LFR last night and 2 different hunters decided to use aspect of the pack on blade lord during the wind tunnel. Needless to say it fucked the whole group.

Tonight on will of the emperor hunter had aspect of the pack on and openly denied it even though he was the only hunter not useing hawk aspect while it was up.

is this a sign of things to come?

It's very easy to forget it, so not every hunter with it up at the wrong time is a troll. But I think some people might use it just for trolling.

Aspect of the Cheetah didn't daze me on the Blade Lord on normal mode, so I don't really see how it's bad on that phase. The only damage going on is the constant damage every second, which did not daze me.

was epidemic during the hargara the stormbinder fight in DS but it wasnt really that deadly more of an annoyance

Either huntards being bad or trolls being trolls. It's happened way longer then you could expect.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Aspect of the Cheetah didn't daze me on the Blade Lord on normal mode, so I don't really see how it's bad on that phase. The only damage going on is the constant damage every second, which did not daze me.
    Really? Definitely going to try that out (with the pathfinding glyph too for even more speed) in my next raid if so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    was epidemic during the hargara the stormbinder fight in DS but it wasnt really that deadly more of an annoyance
    aspect of the pack was great for hagara, if u got hit by something its ur own fault.

Deleted
    aspect of the cheetah may not daze but aspect of the pack DOES! the entire raid dazed the whole way up the wind tunnel with the idiot doing it trying to tell us that wasnt what was causeing it.

It was useful in hagara because you diddnt take damage unless you fecked up. Unfortunately its no use in wind tunnel because of the constant damage and its useless on emperor as it prevents the tanks from dodging the cleaves the boss's do.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    aspect of the pack was great for hagara, if u got hit by something its ur own fault.
    When you had to daisy chain the lightening having AOTP on dazed and made everyone run at 30 percent speed causing the whole raid unnecessary raid damage

like i said it wasnt fatal just a fucking annoyance cause it meant taking longer to daisy chain thus getting the boss out of the phase

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Yeah its your own fault that there was mandatory raid-wide damage for the run phase... derp.

how long has aspect of the pack trolling been happening for? since vanilla

/thread
    I see Stupid people!

That is why I only use cheetah.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

I would assume it was by accident, newbies to the fight may not realize the ticks of damage are going to daze you. You can unclick the buff however to take it off...so if they kept putting it up then yes I suppose they were trolling...or just very dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    I would assume it was by accident, newbies to the fight may not realize the ticks of damage are going to daze you. You can unclick the buff however to take it off...so if they kept putting it up then yes I suppose they were trolling...or just very dumb.
    You can't click off aspect of the pack unless if you are the hunter casting it.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Aspect of the pack is forced upon you making it a trolls wet dream in LFR

it should have the daze mechanic removed in lfr like the aspect of the cheetah glyph where it takes you out of AOTC and puts the aspects on a global CD if you are hit by any damage

but i guess that would be too easy for blizz to implement

Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    is this a sign of things to come?
    Hunters screwing up a group by abusing aspect of the pack? Yeah that's a totally new development. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    When you had to daisy chain the lightening having AOTP on dazed and made everyone run at 30 percent speed causing the whole raid unnecessary raid damage

like i said it wasnt fatal just a fucking annoyance cause it meant taking longer to daisy chain thus getting the boss out of the phase
    Umm, no one used pack for lightning phase, they used it for the ice phase running along the outside.

As for the poster who said cheetah worked on Blade Lord - did they have it glyphed to fall off, and not just notice it fall off? Or did it stay on the whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Umm, no one used pack for lightning phase, they used it for the ice phase running along the outside.

As for the poster who said cheetah worked on Blade Lord - did they have it glyphed to fall off, and not just notice it fall off? Or did it stay on the whole time?
    I only tried it once, and it seems to me it fell off at the first damage; I noticed my aspects on cd and didn't test it further.
    Highly skilled sharpshooter, effective against air units. Can gain the Long Rifles upgrade.

Wow gay hunters
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

I dont think you understand the purpose of this thread

people was using pack all the time during the lightening phase to troll the group and piss people off at least in the majority of my LFR anyway if you never experienced that then consider yourself lucky