Page 1 of 2
    Scarlet Devil Mansion

Which Games are you looking forward to getting this month

I ordered Agarest Generations of war 2, Mugen Souls both LE. Nintendo Wii U with New Super Mario Bros Wii U and Zombi U, might buy either pokemon Black or White 2

So which games are you getting this month?
    A wise man once said: "Does it matter what religion you are?
    we are here to connect each other people in the world ... through MUSIC"

None, because I don't have any money

I won't be buying any games unfortunately, but I look forward to renting Hitman: Absolution. They've brought David Bateson back as voice actor, and he was one of my favourite parts of the previous games.

South Florida
    Think I played everything I wanted for the year, the new Hitman seems tempting however.

Ft. Worth, Texas
    Already got it, one game, Halo 4. The rest I can wait for.

Just bought Pokemon Black 2 and Xcom i think im good for a while also rebought Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 becos of a 60% sale on gog (my physical copies got lost years ago )

I guess i might buy Halo 4 for the story apparently its supposed to be good.

Probably won't be getting anything until December or early next year. I'm looking forward to the Wii U, but I don't have money for it right now, and there's really nothing else coming out for awhile that I'm interested in.

Paper Mario Sticker Star. Maybe Adventure Time. Not getting Wii U at launch.

Pandaren Monk
    Sadly nothing. Maybe Ac3 for the pc, but I wont be able to play much of anything till about the 15th of jan.

zombiU, fifa 13... thinking about natural selection 2 but i really shouldnt.
    Dictated but not read.

Planetside 2 is f2p but question is if to try or if wait... seems like game will have a bad launch since people in beta say it's far from ready. So perhaps wait until it's a game working as intended and let others continue beta it for a bit?
    You hoped it was over but Murky is back
    Sign + avatar by Visenna

Nothing seems compelling right now. Sure, Halo 4 is getting decent reviews, but I don't have, or want a Gold Live Sub.

I did really want Persona 4 Golden.. but it won't be released in my territory until February next year.
    "Video games only exist, so that idiots have something to be good at" - Joe Hildebrand

Cardiff, Wales
    Hitman, AC3 for sure. maybe CoD: Black Ops II, not sure on that one yet, don't want to play it solo so waiting on a verdict from a few friends. All on the PC for me.

Nothing, really. Unless a cool new Indie game comes out and catches me off guard, though I am hoping that Runic releases GUTS this month. Of course, you never know what will happen during the Steam sale in December.

The apotheosis of all Deserts
    Scribblenauts Unlimited, New Super Mario Bros U, ZombiU and NintendoLand. Oh and the Wii U.

Several other games that I *want* but simply cannot afford more than what I listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition I suppose.

Cardiff, Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev12 View Post
    Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition I suppose.
    Don't know how I forgot that... definitely looking forward to

So far nothing, but I'm looking forward to the release of the final episode of the Walking Dead video game

Kingston,London, England
    halo 4, if ever deliver it :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    This has nothing to do with race. It was not classified a hate crime, and your attempt to race-bait the forum by turning into a black/white issue is not acceptable.
    ^Proper moderation on mmo-c!