Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    1, I play MMO's at work
    2, I am a Military Officer
    3, I am a senior NCO
    Answer to that one is 3. Can't be both simultaneously and I believe he's an Officer from previous posts.

    1. I own my own business.
    2. I have a tame reptile that comes when called.
    3. I am a Gladiator on at least one class.

    3
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

  2. #22
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Answer to that one is 3. Can't be both simultaneously and I believe he's an Officer from previous posts.

    1. I own my own business.
    2. I have a tame reptile that comes when called.
    3. I am a Gladiator on at least one class.

    3
    I wanted to say 3 was the false and before I could legit make it my guess I saw the spoilers in the post quote. QQ
    I'd love to meet that reptile lol.

    1. I took horse-riding lessons when I was younger.
    2. I have read all the Twilight books.
    3. I was in D.C. watching Obama's first inauguration.

    3. I've never left Europe. =(

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post

    1. I took horse-riding lessons when I was younger.
    2. I have read all the Twilight books.
    3. I was in D.C. watching Obama's first inauguration.

    3. I've never left Europe. =(
    this is hard , had no clue what to say but went with 1

    1. i still think about my 10th grade girlfriend even tho i'm 23 yo
    2. i don't drink beer anymore
    3. i have killed a man

    3,but i have got you thinking for a bit have i not?
    Last edited by Magisimoo; 2012-11-09 at 08:44 PM.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazureus View Post
    LOL i like this one :] From initial analysys there seem to be 3 possible solutions to this (two, assuming it follows the general rule of this topic [third one has 2 lies in it]), all assume 1 is true o_O. Guess you really are immortal sentient mask that can shapeshift, that can mentally control people :P
    I'm glad to have provided some entertainment.

    1. I collect knives and swords.
    2. I have an old US Army footlocker from Vietnam.
    3. I think Steam is a wonderful platform with very few issues, that is well thought out, and doesn't need improved at all.

    3. Valve, you're insanely rich, how hard is it to fix some of the issues, or at least add some basic messaging features to the chat.

  5. #25
    Elemental Lord Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    8,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I'm glad to have provided some entertainment.

    1. I collect knives and swords.
    2. I have an old US Army footlocker from Vietnam.
    3. I think Steam is a wonderful platform with very few issues, that is well thought out, and doesn't need improved at all.

    3. Valve, you're insanely rich, how hard is it to fix some of the issues, or at least add some basic messaging features to the chat.
    I'll go with 3 being false... it was too obvious.

    1. I sometimes watch shows with blue aliens because I like blue, I also tend to make blue characters in games where I can.
    2. I sometimes think what would be like if I was a nazi general lost in time and got to the modern world.
    3. I sometimes take a knife-sword I have and make ninja-like moves around the house when nobody else is home.

    3

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I'll go with 3 being false... it was too obvious.

    1. I sometimes watch shows with blue aliens because I like blue, I also tend to make blue characters in games where I can.
    2. I sometimes think what would be like if I was a nazi general lost in time and got to the modern world.
    3. I sometimes take a knife-sword I have and make ninja-like moves around the house when nobody else is home.

    3
    I guessed 2. I think you're lying about 3 being a lie.

    1- I'm a pacifist, but an ancient weaponry enthusiast.
    2- I lie to people about my sexuality to check their reactions.
    3- I believe the one and true god of the universe is probability.
    2


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    1- I'm a pacifist, but an ancient weaponry enthusiast.
    2- I lie to people about my sexuality to check their reactions.
    3- I believe the one and true god of the universe is probability.
    1 seems the most likely here

    1. I've watched all released episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    2. It may be possible to make money in the stock market regardless of direction utilizing leveraged ETFS and a careful spread of options contracts to leverage both with and against the current market direction in order to minimze losses but let gains run following an indicator that gauges the speed and acceleration of the market’s movements.
    3. I've never tasted cheetos, Pop tarts, nachos, mountain dew, coke cherry or root beer in my life.'

    1


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    1 seems the most likely here

    1. I've watched all released episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    2. It may be possible to make money in the stock market regardless of direction utilizing leveraged ETFS and a careful spread of options contracts to leverage both with and against the current market direction in order to minimze losses but let gains run following an indicator that gauges the speed and acceleration of the market’s movements.
    3. I've never tasted cheetos, Pop tarts, nachos, mountain dew, coke cherry or root beer in my life.'

    1
    1 is a lie.

    1. I often eat muffins for breakfast.
    2. I sometimes snuggle a stuffed animal while I sleep.
    3. I hate spiders.


    3

  9. #29
    oh boy, i'm having sets of these

    1. I have done a B&E (Breaking and entering), and didn't get caught while in the strangers house.
    2. I have killed a nest of baby bunnies.
    3. I have never done anything harmful to any house-hold pet.

    1 is a lie.

    1. I played my first game of texas hold'em when I was only in 8th grade and my brother had graduated high school, along with his friends (8 of us in total). I walked away in second overall, winning $35 that night.
    2. I have shoplifted from walmart during the middle of the day around 2 and didn't get caught, only to go back a week later and get approached by the manager, and then the police.
    3. I have found a opossum in my toilet after waking up at 4 AM after 4 hours of sleep to use the bathroom.

    2 is a lie.

    funfunnnnnnnn ;o

  10. #30
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,620
    Quote Originally Posted by raddry View Post
    Heh 100+ hours eh? That's where I'm heading at the moment, I guess I can count in tens already ^^
    I remember a while ago for another thread I tried to count how many I'd watched, but there were heaps I missed and didn't count because I mainly counted the ones I've DLed and are on my computer, but I've watched LOTS on youtube too So it's probably over 200 really. Some shows are really long, like I've watched 6 episodes of Family outing which means 9hours worth of family outing with zero adverts xD I'm up to 26 of IY with each episode being 1hour also no adds and so on.

    Anyway I'll link you here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...p-K-pop/page39

    Back O.T
    1. I once unintentionally spent 3 days in Los Angeles
    2. I'm 22 and just got my learners license.
    3. The girl in my avatar is Sooyoung.

    3 Nope it's Taeyeon!

  11. #31
    I'm going to guessing number 2 is most likely a lie?

    1. I'm allergic to cats
    2. I once at 64 Oreos as a bet
    3. I have 6 siblings

  12. #32
    1. I've played WoW since launch.
    2. I own every TCG item in the game.
    3. I own every in-game Blizzcon and Invitational item.

    1
    If you chose rock as a weapon, in order to beat a pair of scissors, don't start whining when you get pwn'd by a piece of paper.

  13. #33
    The Lightbringer Vizardlorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,708
    1- My friend's gf asked me out and I rejected her
    2- I have a crush on my friend's gf
    3- Im a good friend
    3

  14. #34
    1. I spend more than 40 hours a week on the computer.
    2. My favourite game is Warcraft III
    3. I'm spending most of my sparetime volunteering for Red Cross.

    2. Most of the time I'm on a computer, I'm at work if you don't get the math to work.

  15. #35
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,666
    1. I'm really annoying
    2. I hate like people
    3. I think girls exagerate... a lot

    2

  16. #36
    Bloodsail Admiral Haftepaff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,011
    1. I've been to 10 different countries
    2. I've had a near death experience
    3. I have suffered from a depression

    1

  17. #37
    Scarab Lord Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Boretom leats to apadhy, apadhy leats do lazy, ant lazy leats do obesidy.
    Posts
    4,864
    Well I'll bite, although for fun I'm not going to give away which is a lie.

    1. My father was the stunt actor who played the part of Sloth in the Goonies..
    2. I was married to Russian super model.
    3. My first car was a Porsche.


    Hints:

    the lie is only partially false.
    My father worked in the film industry from 1972-1992 he is retired from the SAG and DGA.
    I lived in the UK from 1993-1994, while there I was studying fashion design.
    I went to High School in the San Fernando Valley in the late 80's my friends had the fallowing list of cars, 1969 Chevy Cameo RS/SS (still my favorite car of all time during the 80's it cost $5k to own.), a Lamborghini Espada (the car was all bondo and primer my friend got it for a song and a dance as was rebuilding it.), Opel GT (strangest car in history), my High School was an odd mix of rich middle class people.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 06:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    1, I play MMO's at work
    2, I am a Military Officer
    3, I am a senior NCO
    Ok this is hard, NCO is non-commissioned officer, so technically if you are an NCO you are an Officer of sorts. Also unless you are a reservist you are technically at work 24hrs a day 365.4 days a year while you are in the military. So this means you are not an NCO, because it is the only option which technically can be false.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2012-11-13 at 02:16 AM.

  18. #38
    1. On a dare I kissed an ugly girl on the lips during a school trip and got into major trouble over it.
    2. I once asked a girl out on a date during class by asking to go to the bathroom, go to the library instead, asking her, and going back to class.
    3. I once wore a shirt that says "Drugs rule" during an assembly while I was on stage and everybody saw it.

    The lie is #1 as it was actually another guy who did that. #2 happened because it was the only way she was alone without all her friends nearby and #3 the assembly was regarding the new dress code about what you could and couldn't wear. I was in the what you couldn't wear camp.
    Last edited by Skippy88; 2012-11-13 at 04:14 PM.

  19. #39
    1. I recently stabbed my hand with scissors
    2. I am wearing a top hat
    3. I am wearing a monocle

    3, I'm not British

  20. #40
    3. Who actually owns a monocle?!?

    1. I can sing really well.
    2. I hate bacon.
    3. I have a cat.

    1. I'm awful D=
    Last edited by Shannerd; 2012-11-13 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Apparently I'm bad at reading.
    We do pixel arts! Clicky!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •