9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.
3 was the false and before I could legit make it my guess I saw the spoilers in the post quote. QQ
I'd love to meet that reptile lol.
1. I took horse-riding lessons when I was younger.
2. I have read all the Twilight books.
3. I was in D.C. watching Obama's first inauguration.
3. I've never left Europe. =(
Last edited by Magisimoo; 2012-11-09 at 08:44 PM.
1. I collect knives and swords.
2. I have an old US Army footlocker from Vietnam.
3. I think Steam is a wonderful platform with very few issues, that is well thought out, and doesn't need improved at all.
3. Valve, you're insanely rich, how hard is it to fix some of the issues, or at least add some basic messaging features to the chat.
1. I sometimes watch shows with blue aliens because I like blue, I also tend to make blue characters in games where I can.
2. I sometimes think what would be like if I was a nazi general lost in time and got to the modern world.
3. I sometimes take a knife-sword I have and make ninja-like moves around the house when nobody else is home.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
Music is supposed to be Thought-provoking. Not Thought-force-feeding.
1. I've watched all released episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
2. It may be possible to make money in the stock market regardless of direction utilizing leveraged ETFS and a careful spread of options contracts to leverage both with and against the current market direction in order to minimze losses but let gains run following an indicator that gauges the speed and acceleration of the market’s movements.
3. I've never tasted cheetos, Pop tarts, nachos, mountain dew, coke cherry or root beer in my life.'
oh boy, i'm having sets of these
1. I have done a B&E (Breaking and entering), and didn't get caught while in the strangers house.
2. I have killed a nest of baby bunnies.
3. I have never done anything harmful to any house-hold pet.
1 is a lie.
1. I played my first game of texas hold'em when I was only in 8th grade and my brother had graduated high school, along with his friends (8 of us in total). I walked away in second overall, winning $35 that night.
2. I have shoplifted from walmart during the middle of the day around 2 and didn't get caught, only to go back a week later and get approached by the manager, and then the police.
3. I have found a opossum in my toilet after waking up at 4 AM after 4 hours of sleep to use the bathroom.
2 is a lie.
Anyway I'll link you here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...p-K-pop/page39
1. I once unintentionally spent 3 days in Los Angeles
2. I'm 22 and just got my learners license.
3. The girl in my avatar is Sooyoung.
3 Nope it's Taeyeon!
I'm going to guessing number 2 is most likely a lie?
1. I'm allergic to cats
2. I once at 64 Oreos as a bet
3. I have 6 siblings
1. I've played WoW since launch.
2. I own every TCG item in the game.
3. I own every in-game Blizzcon and Invitational item.
If you chose rock as a weapon, in order to beat a pair of scissors, don't start whining when you get pwn'd by a piece of paper.
1- My friend's gf asked me out and I rejected her
2- I have a crush on my friend's gf
3- Im a good friend
Well I'll bite, although for fun I'm not going to give away which is a lie.
1. My father was the stunt actor who played the part of Sloth in the Goonies..
2. I was married to Russian super model.
3. My first car was a Porsche.
the lie is only partially false.
My father worked in the film industry from 1972-1992 he is retired from the SAG and DGA.
I lived in the UK from 1993-1994, while there I was studying fashion design.
I went to High School in the San Fernando Valley in the late 80's my friends had the fallowing list of cars, 1969 Chevy Cameo RS/SS (still my favorite car of all time during the 80's it cost $5k to own.), a Lamborghini Espada (the car was all bondo and primer my friend got it for a song and a dance as was rebuilding it.), Opel GT (strangest car in history), my High School was an odd mix of rich middle class people.
---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 06:21 PM ----------
Last edited by Gothicshark; 2012-11-13 at 02:16 AM.
1. On a dare I kissed an ugly girl on the lips during a school trip and got into major trouble over it.
2. I once asked a girl out on a date during class by asking to go to the bathroom, go to the library instead, asking her, and going back to class.
3. I once wore a shirt that says "Drugs rule" during an assembly while I was on stage and everybody saw it.
The lie is #1 as it was actually another guy who did that. #2 happened because it was the only way she was alone without all her friends nearby and #3 the assembly was regarding the new dress code about what you could and couldn't wear. I was in the what you couldn't wear camp.
Last edited by Skippy88; 2012-11-13 at 04:14 PM.
1. I recently stabbed my hand with scissors
2. I am wearing a top hat
3. I am wearing a monocle
3, I'm not British
3. Who actually owns a monocle?!?
1. I can sing really well.
2. I hate bacon.
3. I have a cat.
1. I'm awful D=
Last edited by Ayruh; 2012-11-13 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Apparently I'm bad at reading.
Sound sounded better when it sounded more like sound's supposed to sound.