Wind Lord Mal'jarek - Is there a llist of spells not to use?

I'm looking for a list that shows what spells each class is not allowed to use on this fight. Today will hopefully be our second kill on this boss, but we are having issues having the CCs break.

From an spriest POV, I'd say Cascade is dangerous to use when you still have CC'd targets.
    Halo could work but it requires optimal positioning from the boss and away from CC'd adds.

Do you mean things such as AOEs that will break cc? Or do you mean cc that causes more targets to be cc'd than the cap, thus resulting in the boss to break them out?

Starfall is no bueno.

If Priests are going to use Halo, they have to be positioned at the wall

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    Starfall is no bueno.

I hate fights that don't let me use all my rotation!

Deleted
    If you tank the boss and the adds you're killing far enough away from the CC'd targets, there shouldn't be a problem with anything breaking the stuns? Other than maybe a boomkin starfall or the big Priest circle thing.

If you're a Warlock, and specc'd into "Mannoroth's Fury" you're going to have a bad time
    " "People can say all the BS they want about "encounters weren't that hard back then people just didnt know what was going on" well that argument is like saying "getting to california in the early 1800 wasnt hard, people just didnt know how the !$@% to build cars" " - hazer221

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't have engineering belt tinker "frag belt" ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Deleted
    Resto druids can't use Nature's vigil, the damage splash will break the cc.

Not 100% sure about this one, but our Warlock was accidentally using Mortal Coil on one of the non-CC'd adds to heal himself. It might have caused us to go over the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Desamorix View Post
    If you're a Warlock, and specc'd into "Mannoroth's Fury" you're going to have a bad time
    Lol's no that feel. You can of course stand back far enough to just hit the non CC mobs though.

Deleted
    Chi Waves from our healing monk broke a few CCs

Anything that stuns or roots is a big no-no. I don't think there's anything non-spec or glyph related in a standard rotation that'll do that naturally, the rest is just splash damage from AoE you have to avoid.