Poll: Is Garrosh a suitable Leader?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    I mean comon look at the 5.1 Horde Cinematic.... makes you wanna stampede the Alliance!
    I was about to cry watching that cinematic. It was just so damn beautiful.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBH im tired of smart diplomatic behavior like that of Thrall. The solution is simple, the Horde should break the Alliance and the Legion both. And then the Horde Dominion across the Nether to be unstoppable!
    technically that can never be accomplished though, least on the whole crushing the Alliance part

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    I was about to cry watching that cinematic. It was just so damn beautiful.
    I just love the Alliance/Horde war.
    Cant really pinpoint why, maybe its just refreshing, but I really enjoy PVE content like that

My favorite scenarios are all the ones that involve the war, like Little Paitence, Domination Point and what not
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Saurfang for Warchief 2013 !

10+ Year Old Account
    YEAH! Its because guys like Trassk that Garrosh is like this and he will die. Normally he should have been like his father! Breaking the Alliance and the Burning Legion aswell.
    His father never went against his own people but blizzard needed some reason to kill him off because theres the stupid majority that hates him!

TBH im tired of smart diplomatic behavior like that of Thrall. The solution is simple, the Horde should break the Alliance and the Legion both. And then the Horde Dominion across the Nether to be unstoppable!
    Ok, I dunno if your being serious anymore or just trying to get a rise somehow but this is just laughable.

Love how you peddle your emotions into this ignoring everything else happening, and thus everyone else but be stupid.

Funniest thing is you made this poll, a majority of people said they don't like him and someone else should lead, and you can't take that to heart. My dear boy, don't dish it out if you can't take what people have to say.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-12-07 at 05:14 PM.
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Funniest thing is you made this poll, a majority of people said they don't like him and someone else should lead, and you can't take that to heart. My dear boy, don't dish it out if you can't take what people have to say.
    Thats funny
    Cause your always the fun throwing out snide remarks and insults at anyone who so much as likes a different color than you
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Thats funny
    Cause your always the fun throwing out snide remarks and insults at anyone who so much as likes a different color than you
    What can I say, you might not like what I have to say but I at least try to keep on the right track of events as they happen.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Why even play a war themed game if you want it to be at peace?
    This is a really good question. It seems a lot of people can't differentiate between real life and a video game. That's why they want a video game character to lead like a real life politician. BORING if you ask me.

This is a game about war, and thus a character who openly wants war(to provide food and resources for his people!) makes for a good leader.

I guess most of these people just want to see the Alliance and Horde at peace with eachother and just keep fighting enemies like the Scourge and the Burning Legion. Yeah, really innovative. These are probably the same people who seriously (omg, people really went this far?!) thought Jaina and Thrall had a thing.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 08:15 PM ----------

What can I say, you might not like what I have to say but I at least try to keep on the right track of events as they happen.
    You don't like Garrosh because he insults people and he's mean to people. Meanwhile you are allowed to be rude to people because you're 'on the right track of events'?
    Yeah, if you don't see how hypocritical that is...

I think too many horde rolled for pretty blood elves and Mr Mary Sue himself, Thrall.

World of peacecraft isn't a game I want to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    This is a really good question. It seems a lot of people can't differentiate between real life and a video game. That's why they want a video game character to lead like a real life politician. BORING if you ask me.

This is a game about war, and thus a character who openly wants war(to provide food and resources for his people!) makes for a good leader.

I guess most of these people just want to see the Alliance and Horde at peace with eachother and just keep fighting enemies like the Scourge and the Burning Legion. Yeah, really innovative. These are probably the same people who seriously (omg, people really went this far?!) thought Jaina and Thrall had a thing.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 08:15 PM ----------

You don't like Garrosh because he insults people and he's mean to people. Meanwhile you are allowed to be rude to people because you're 'on the right track of events'?
    Yeah, if you don't see how hypocritical that is...
    Yes...yes I did. =P Mostly because of the old Gnomergan punchcard saying "Thrall and Jaina siting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G".

ANyway, if you're miffed about Trassk being rude to people it's because they defend Garrosh while ignoring the obvious.

Wow has a story going on, unlike WH where it's all the time Marines vs Space orcs in a constant slaught until the end of time, WoW's gone way past that and if you can't see depth in it or appriciate it for what it is, that's your problem. You want constant war just for the sake of war, go play WH.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Wow has a story going on, unlike WH where it's all the time Marines vs Space orcs in a constant slaught until the end of time, WoW's gone way past that and if you can't see depth in it or appriciate it for what it is, that's your problem. You want constant war just for the sake of war, go play WH.
    yet Warcraft will always be in constant strife and warfare, its the whole point of the game.
    The X-pac after MoP, we will be at war with someone/something
    The X-pac after that, we will be at war with another someone/something

Efforts of people like Anduin who want world peace and to live happily ever after are to some extent kinda futile, as there will always be conflict and war on Azeroth.

If you cant see that there is good amount of depth in WH (and that its not only imperium vs. orKs (only pussy greenskins are spelled with C)) and you actualy see depth in warcraft, then there are bigger problems, but on your side.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and thats assuming everyone else dsnt? That only you know what happens and only you have the power to understand the story?

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    (and that its not only imperium vs. orKs (only pussy greenskins are spelled with C))
    how bout you say that to my duel axe wielding Orc!!!!!!

how bout you say that to my duel axe wielding Orc!!!!!!
    How bout you put him in front of huge green fungus with axe that can cut through anything just because it believes its possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If you cant see that there is good amount of depth in WH (and that its not only imperium vs. orKs (only pussy greenskins are spelled with C)) and you actualy see depth in warcraft, then there are bigger problems, but on your side.
    Why do you even play WoW than? =P

Deleted
    All in all I hope he survives this expansion. He's got a lot of potential and we can't go without the shit storm he causes wherever he goes.

Why do you even play WoW than? =P
    Gameplay, its basicaly only MMO that is worth to play. But trust me, I would play WH mmo should someone competent make it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    All in all I hope he survives this expansion. He's got a lot of potential and we can't go without the shit storm he causes wherever he goes.
    there is never a shortage of threats and enemies on Azeroth

Deleted
    I'm amazed at the amount of people who "don't understand" what's wrong with Garrosh.

Is it just simple lack of life experience, wisdom, intelligence? Is it some kind of a crush on a bad boy? Whatever it is, it's clearly blocking the parts of the brain that do the important work.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I'm amazed at the amount of people who "don't understand" what's wrong with Garrosh.
    Never said their was nothin wrong with him, but I also believe he is hit with far too much flack for certain things

Deleted
    Never said...
    Perhaps I wasn't referring to you.

And also, no, there's not "too much flak".