Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft View Post
    Blood Legion
    H: Amber-Shaper Un'sok ~ 13 minutes ago
    Confirmed: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=6729
    Author of Guild, Toon and Loot Ranking Site GuildOx.com

I thought Blizz was out of touch for Cata....and they were. But it seems like they brought back the people that knew what the hell they were doing to design MoP....then let them go back to whatever it was they were doing. Now we've got that Cata group again and holy shit if it's not just as bad as it was. Brawlers Guild???? You fucking kidding me? A million CC's, deal with it, fucking serious??? We made a raid, its hard, no it's not, yes it is, wait, we're not done... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 12:27 PM ----------

oh, forgot, here's a whole new faction complete with DAILYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get fucked Blizz.
    Last edited by Vesci; 2012-11-09 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    stop with the fanboi-ism already. 25 is still much harder just like 99% of the playerbase says it is, which makes Method and Blood Legion in the lead.
    99% of the playerbase haven't tried both 10H and 25H and can't possibly compare, so what they say is entirely irrelevant. Hell, the majority of the playerbase haven't done any heroic progression on any raid size. They're just repeating what they've heard, which will generally be whatever the loudest people keep repeating. That doesn't make it right.

Focus less on what people say and more about what people actually do: if 25 really was much harder, there would be far more 10 man guilds pushing world firsts. There aren't. The majority are 25 man. From this we can conclude that either a) 25 man is easier at the top end, or b) they're the same, so people just stick with the raid size you had. Do you seriously think that a guild chasing world firsts wouldn't sit out 15 of their raiders for a world first kill if it gave them a significantly increased chance of getting that world first?
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Pretty impressive come back by Blood Legion. Maybe Method and Paragon will catch up now that it's day time in Europe again.

lololololol

Paragon for 8+ years (and the rest of the world) - "25 mans are much much harder, there are more people, more damage, more mechanics"

Paragon switches to 10 man - "10 mans are much much harder"

stop with the fanboi-ism already. 25 is still much harder just like 99% of the playerbase says it is, which makes Method and Blood Legion in the lead.
    I've done both 10m and 25m hard modes previously and I can honestly say that the 25m was by far easier. Yes there is more damage, yes there are more people to heal, yes during certain mechanics the area you have is tight....but you also have more healers, more cds to use, more people to help clear that space. So just because you have more people doesn't automatically make it easier or harder. As far as mechanics go, I had an easier time on 25m, you could make more mistakes because you had more people available to help fix it. All of that being said, I prefer 10m, it's more enjoyable for me, I get to know my raid group better because there are not as many, we all talk outside of raid time and it is just flat out more enjoyable than my 25m raid time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate paragon and I say 10 over 25 all way down, N&H. in 10H all the raid need to do the things at time, in 25H you can have some ppl screwing it sometimes, but as I say in 10h those errors cost soooo much for progression. sure easier to gear the raid, but if you think that gear is all you need, well stick playing 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    I hate paragon
    You hate them? What have they done to you to deserve your wrath?

Deleted
    I need to buy the game to play the star wars free to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. That blue poster does not know what a blanket silence is.....
    Last edited by Freia; 2012-11-09 at 01:55 PM.

Hmm...
    Warrior burst - blizz: its fine
    Instant CC chains, blizz: thats skillz

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Post
    Cinder Kitten Fundraiser
    I don't know why they don't just release it right away, the sooner its out the sooner people can get the help they need from this
    Keep in mind we have to patch the game to get the pet added, which is what we're doing with Patch 5.1. Unfortunately, it's not at all a trivial process to build a "fast patch" to get the Cinder Kitten in the game before 5.1 is released.

That said, we were extremely anxious to get the announcement put up asap, as we recognize the time-sensitive nature of this charitable cause and wanted to make sure you all were at least made aware to expect it.

He's so adorable! Thank you all very much for your enthusiasm around adopting the little fella in the name of supporting the Red Cross, a truly remarkable organization helping to repair lives in the wake of Sandy. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    So... does that mean we'll see 5.1 in somewhat decent time? Otherwise they are just trying to use the good nature of people to sell more pets... and don't really care about the hurricane victims.

Not at all trivial to patch... a fucking model into the game? Are they really serious? it would take like 10 minutes to make the stupid patch

Quote Originally Posted by amplified-hate View Post
    I need to buy the game to play the star wars free to play?
    I'm not completely sure but I think so. IMO it would be money well spent, as the 1-50 experience in that game is very good.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    An expansion that was a shameless sop to China doing well in China? Diablo III sold well and is planning on expansions?

Stop the presses :-)
    In the same way WotLK was a "shameless sop" to Scandanavian countries, right?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh my god how much ppl can complain!

Could try out Swtor since it costs like 12€.

Deleted
    i hope Method wins in 25m AND worl first

FUCK PARAGON! METHOD IS WINNING! change that fail picture

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 11:41 AM ----------

FUCK PARAGON! METHOD IS WINNING! change that fail picture

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    I thought Blizz was out of touch for Cata....and they were. But it seems like they brought back the people that knew what the hell they were doing to design MoP....then let them go back to whatever it was they were doing. Now we've got that Cata group again and holy shit if it's not just as bad as it was. Brawlers Guild???? You fucking kidding me? A million CC's, deal with it, fucking serious??? We made a raid, its hard, no it's not, yes it is, wait, we're not done... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 12:27 PM ----------

oh, forgot, here's a whole new faction complete with DAILYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get fucked Blizz.
    /hard facepalm
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Couldn't help it, but ask why are 10 mans on the front page?
    because there are a lot of users on this site that would get butt hurt if you presented them with reality, 10man doesn't matter to anyone.

know why more 25m heroic bosses are dead than 10? BECAUSE THATS THE RAID SIZE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT.

@ya

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    You hate them? What have they done to you to deserve your wrath?
    Oh please, let's not provoke people calling them cheaters again. That incident in Cata was just a misunderstanding. Everybody cheated, and they jumped on the bandwagon to not lose the race.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    Method & Blood Legion have killed the 5th boss Amber shaper un'lok putting them at 5/6heroic and making them first and second guild on the race, respectively. gogogo