Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sure is and did some reforging around nearly 6k haste/1 off exp and 7.54 hit and 13k agi

Deleted
    Buy if you can afford it, don't worry if you can't.

People really need to stop being such arses about gear, my monk is lfr/lfg geared only. With cheaper enchants. And tops the dps on every single lfr boss except stone guard. And that includes against "raiders" in better gear.

Play our class well, max up time and learn fights.....that's worth far more than any gear.

Sure, get what you can afford, but don't turn the game into a job that's not fun just to make up for other peoples inadequacies.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In two patches we'll more likely replace the trinket, even in one more patch, if you raid that's it.

If you are that low on gold just chill... sure it's a DPS upgrade, but it's not like it'd give you a solid 5k more DPS from the moent you equip it... you can perfectly gain the lack of DPS bringing a flask and food 24/7 and doing your duty properly.

So sit back, relax and play the game... unless you really want to play a bit on the top, you really don't need to run BIS gear on every single patch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xicoia View Post
    I know your feeling bro, I had the exact same situation some weeks ago, my old guildies started saying that we were wiping because I wasn't geared enough, because I didn't "work enough" to get better gear. On my vision I used EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN golden coin, lost some rolls and I just got unlucky about the drops.
    And then I left the guild, because I couldn't stand knowing that I was doing my job properly, doing top 1-2 dps and see people kill the whole raid on trivial things such as arcane resonance or draw flames on heroic mode.

After I left the guild I found a better guild that didn't complain at all and I felt comfortable to invest some money on my DMC because I knew that I wasn't just throwing my gold on the trash to carry some armory checkers.

Now they have many players with DMC (I guess) and 1/6h progression on MSV :33
    There's something wrong with the bolded section, then again.., this is mmo-c where everyone is a former Paragon / method player

Anyhoo, OT

If your guild wants to progress as fast as possible.., it might be worth getting players to pool they're resources and make cards / trade with strangers to get the trinkets, you don't need to be in Paragon to care about what your doing as most in this thread seems to think!

lol im not in Paragon/Method but i got it and increased my DPS around 10k im happy (until new polearm or normal msv claw drop)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    All the people who claim you need to invest in your char ONLY if you are pushing realm firsts are just... amusing. It is your job as a raider to put effort in your char and slacking on getting a cheap BiS trinket is really unacceptable.
    Cheap? It's over 30k on most servers. That's nearly a month's worth of dailies/dungeons without spending gold on anything else. It's only cheap if you've got a good horde of gold sitting over from the previous expansions.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Cheap? It's over 30k on most servers. That's nearly a month's worth of dailies/dungeons without spending gold on anything else. It's only cheap if you've got a good horde of gold sitting over from the previous expansions.
    Or if you're short on time you can do the leg work to put it together yourself rather than paying a premium for the deck. But hey today's the last day of the faire :P too little too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Zene View Post
    Or if you're short on time you can do the leg work to put it together yourself rather than paying a premium for the deck. But hey today's the last day of the faire :P too little too late.
    I wanna argue but as someone with a 600/600 scribe alt who took one look at the ilvl476 on the trinket and thought "spent hours a day for weeks creating random cards and hope I get what I want? Na." I am so guilty of that.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]

30K is nothing, just playing the AH I make ~10k a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fecund View Post
    30K is nothing, just playing the AH I make ~10k a day.
    That's nice. Not every has the kind of money it takes to "play the AH" and if everyone did it the market would be static and nobody would make a profit.
    [What's half of minor?]

I wanna argue but as someone with a 600/600 scribe alt who took one look at the ilvl476 on the trinket and thought "spent hours a day for weeks creating random cards and hope I get what I want? Na." I am so guilty of that.
    You make cards and trade them to people that have cards you want...you know..this is still an mmo..or sell the cards you cant use and buy then ones you want...

edit: i managed to get a card that went away for 15k. that card alone almost bought me all the tiger cards i needed.
    Last edited by Asmalya; 2012-11-10 at 04:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow99 View Post
    Yeah but worried about my guild saying why dont you have agi trinket
    If your Guild wants you to have it, then let them get you that.

DMC trinket is extremely powerful for most classes. I got it first fair of this expansion for 40k ( made 50k from 2 LW chests same week so whatever) and i know i will use it until next expansion comes out.
    How can you know that? I'm sure there will be far better trinkets in the next raid and the raid after that. Every expansion the DMC trinkets have been best for the 1st tier and then replaced by the 2nd and 3rd.

and thought "spent hours a day for weeks creating random cards and hope I get what I want? Na." I am so guilty of that.
    It shouldn't take hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    DMC trinket is extremely powerful for most classes. I got it first fair of this expansion for 40k ( made 50k from 2 LW chests same week so whatever) and i know i will use it until next expansion comes out.
    There are already better trinkets out of normal Terrace for monks though... and there's no word currently on the DMF trinket being upgraded by Valor.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 12:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thelordymir View Post
    How can you know that? I'm sure there will be far better trinkets in the next raid and the raid after that. Every expansion the DMC trinkets have been best for the 1st tier and then replaced by the 2nd and 3rd.
    I agree that this isn't the best now and won't be the best forever, but the statement about DMF cards getting replaced the first tier is erroneous. In WotLK, Greatness was BIS until TOC. And even then the only time you would replace it if you were an agi/str class was if you got both normal and heroic DV/DC off of twin valks 25 and 25heroic.