Whats this addon?

Can someone please name the addon on this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKgIbwGunw

Its the one the warrior uses during a duel against a dk. It shows the debuffs on the targets bar, and the combat text also. Any help would be appreciated ta

Deleted
    Couldn't you link the time and be a bit more specific. Linking a 10 minute video and asking what the addon is is a bit vague.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Couldn't you link the time and be a bit more specific. Linking a 10 minute video and asking what the addon is is a bit vague.
    http://youtu.be/hAKgIbwGunw?t=55s

There you go. I'm quite sure he's meaning that part

Actually its 2 different addons. For combat text, I'm torn because "x ready now" is for sure from MSBT but combat text looks like some custom font, probably you can get something similar with MSBT.
    Not sure about nameplate addon but I'm pretty sure that Tidy Plates will suite your needs. Cheers.
    Last edited by Mordret; 2012-11-20 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

If you mean the text in the screen "Stun", that'd be Power Auras. The debuffs could be anything though, TMW, WeakAuras, Power Auras, multiple other addons. The scrolling combat text could be any too, probably even WoW's default.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-11-20 at 02:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    http://youtu.be/hAKgIbwGunw?t=55s

There you go. I'm quite sure he's meaning that part
    Wasn't a duel though, was in a BG. Thats why it was a bit vague.

Yeah that's the one but I was looking at the same addons being used during a duel at about 7/8 mins. Anyhow it would appear to you guys to be multiple addons?

I currently have MSBT myself but I haven't seen that font before and my MSBT runs up and down the sides of my character. Can this be changed from default to act differently? Sorry I'm not very good with addons tbh.

Tidyplates looks like a good addition to my current setup, will this automatically come with the icons above the players health bars? eg, the deep freeze icon, the lifebloom icon.

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    The nameplate is tidyplate and by the looks of it he has the debuffs widget set to show larger ones and not just his but all debuffs. The combat text looks like scrolling combat text but if you are refering to the "POWER" and "STUN" etc texts poping up that is Power auras.

the combat text is just WoW's default ui floating combat text. you can easily change the text to any font you want without addons; theres plenty of tutorials on how to do it, just google it.

you can tell it is the default ui combat text because addons do not have the ability to float on your screen like that; addons can only scroll in one specific location on your screen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by puffidredz View Post
    the combat text is just WoW's default ui floating combat text. you can easily change the text to any font you want without addons; theres plenty of tutorials on how to do it, just google it.

you can tell it is the default ui combat text because addons do not have the ability to float on your screen like that; addons can only scroll in one specific location on your screen.
    Scrolling combat text begs to differ... try the Sprinkler option and let me know if that is one specific location

sprinkler and the arc mode are still in one specific location. what i meant by specific location is that you still have to set an anchor point with the x/y axis coordinates, from where the text starts at and it won't deviate from that, unlike the default combat text. the default combat text it will "float" or appear anywhere around your target and if the target is off-screen the text will just appear on the side of your screen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by puffidredz View Post
    sprinkler and the arc mode are still in one specific location. what i meant by specific location is that you still have to set an anchor point with the x/y axis coordinates, from where the text starts at and it won't deviate from that, unlike the default combat text. the default combat text it will "float" or appear anywhere around your target and if the target is off-screen the text will just appear on the side of your screen.
    Actually the text dose not float rather that is setting the anchor to the target that is taking the damage. There is no "float it randomly on the screen somewhere" they all have an X,Y base be it a set point or anchored to the target.

Deleted
    No custom combat text can position itself over the target taking damage since, in fact, there is no way for a custom combat text addon to know where the target is on your screen.

Workarounds with nameplates exist, but are extremely unreliable and, obviously, don't work with nameplates disabled.