Elysium is currently recruiting 1 healer and 2 dps melee and ranged . All raid spots are competitive - throw in an application if you feel you can compete with our roster.

What We're Looking For:

Healer: Dps off spec not required, but prefered
- Druid
- Monk
- Paladin
- Shaman

Mdps:
- Druid
- Rogue

Rdps:
- Druid
- Hunter
- Mage

Our current progression is 4/6 Mogu'shan Vaults 10man

Located on Area 52[EST](High Pop)

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm - 1am EST
Please be able to make all of these times!!

If you are interested in joining or have any questions contact myself in game via whisper or mail. If you'd rather just put in an application on our website(below), please do so. If for some reason you cant get a hold of me, please give me a way to contact you and i will as soon as possible.

My BattleTag is Cojo2929#1199

Elysium52.wowstead.com is our website

------------------------------
About Our Guild
------------------------------

Elysium is a collection of like-minded individuals set on exploring endgame content in World of Warcraft. We try our best to combine very high standards of play with a pleasant raid environment and a guild structure that allows our players to maintain commitment to the game as well as real life. We consider ourselves Semi-Hardcore because off our casual schedule; 3 days a week with a total of 12 hours in raid. Don't be fooled, we take raiding seriously and are very dedicated. Everyone that comes to a raid with us should be prepared to put effort into doing well.

We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals who aren't afraid to commit to the guild. This means you come to our raid prepared and do whats necessary on off days to help the guild as a whole via farming or whatever it may be. If you are a person who doesn't enchant gear, work for upgrades, use consumables, min/max on fights, or you complain about respec/repair costs or anything of the sort we aren't the guild for you, please don't apply.

We know our classes to a T and expect the same from all applicants. We have experience and knowledge of all classes and raid roles. Knowing the roles of the individuals around you is just as important of knowing your own role.

All applicants should be aware of this coming in. We know there will always be a learning curve, but players that put a halt on our progression on a consistent basis will be replaced on progression fights by someone who will not halt our progression. We recruit with the idea that raid spots are competitive. New/prospective members will have the opportunity to earn a raiding spot over anyone who is currently a raider in our core group regardless of class or seniority. This ensures our raiders continuously perform at a level that is their best, yet still provide motivation and hope to new members. We believe outstanding effort and game play should be rewarded.