Deleted

Lee sin for top lane, yay or nay?

Hi, seeming Lee Sin is on sale, I thought about picking him up for top, as top is my main lane if I can get it. But when I have played him in the past, people call me a noob/troll for top Lee and not jungle lee (even though the jungler expressed no interest in playing Lee).

But I have seen high elo players like wingsofdeathx play top Lee, so he can't be that bad can he? Is it a to many champions counter him top? Or he just sucks at it? Because when I see his tool kit, he has a ranged poke, gap closer, escape tool, an AoE, AoE slow, a knock back, shield, sustain, it's like waaaaaaaaaa?
    His kit seems perfect for top and jungle. So is the hate coming from idiots, or is he as they say, bad? People have even tried getting me reported for it, with comments like "GG jungle champ top reported noob" etc :/

Thanks, also I'm a bit of a normal que hero, but with season 3 coming up, I'm becoming more interested in going into ranked games, and want to expand my top lane roster.

he's quite strong top.

Amazing sustain, good damage early and hard to gank when played right. the only problem is that he doesn't scale as well as other bruisers.

Deleted
    So in that case, who does he do well against and get countered by top?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a thread about Lee Sin here

And one for asking whether to buy a specific champion or not here

Please use the existing threads.