Hording coins for next week?

So, I've had to skip two weeks of normals and suddenly it seems Heart of Fear LFR (part 2) is going to open up before I get back in. I'm sitting on four coins and I could have seven next Tuesday. This morning it suddenly occurred to me that I could fight Empress Shek'zeer seven times and have eight chances at getting a Sha-touched weapon.

Does anyone know if this has been hot-fixed out or (alternatively) is anyone else planning on doing the same thing?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

LFR, then normal or heroic.

That's two trips? Unless I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    LFR, then normal or heroic.

That's two trips? Unless I'm missing something.
    Currently, when you queue up for another LFR and down the same boss you are given another chance to use your coin. Unless this has been removed recently.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if it's been fixed or not but what are the possibilities of even getting that far and kill it that many times?

I talked to my guildies and they had told me that in HoF Part 1 most LFR groups were only able to kill the first two bosses and not the third. I never got to find out for myself because every single time I attempted to queue over a period of five hours yesterday it tried to give me a 2/6 queue every time, I never saw a fresh one.

There's the strong possibility you might get a bugged queue or many groups of LFR people who just cannot complete the final boss in HoF Part 2, at least for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I talked to my guildies and they had told me that in HoF Part 1 most LFR groups were only able to kill the first two bosses and not the third.
    I had the same experience my first attempt. Then Blizzard hotfix-nerfed Garalon because he wasn't "appropriate for LFR."

I never got to find out for myself because every single time I attempted to queue over a period of five hours yesterday it tried to give me a 2/6 queue every time, I never saw a fresh one.
    First of all, that really does suck and I'm sorry. I'm on Kil'Jaeden and my queues are rarely longer than thirty minutes as DPS. Even at 3am. Even faster on my healer alt.

There's the strong possibility you might get a bugged queue or many groups of LFR people who just cannot complete the final boss in HoF Part 2, at least for awhile.
    While that's true, I likely have months to do it. (Hopefully it won't take longer than a few days of relentless LFR queueing, but we'll see.)
    [What's half of minor?]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    So, I've had to skip two weeks of normals and suddenly it seems Heart of Fear LFR (part 2) is going to open up before I get back in. I'm sitting on four coins and I could have seven next Tuesday. This morning it suddenly occurred to me that I could fight Empress Shek'zeer seven times and have eight chances at getting a Sha-touched weapon.

Does anyone know if this has been hot-fixed out or (alternatively) is anyone else planning on doing the same thing?
    It was a bug, you can only get loot once even if you get the offer to use another charm when killing a boss for the second time. GMs do not reward your charm back after making a ticket, check blizzard's forums it's full of it.

Exemple:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004014036

Quote Originally Posted by LickMeh View Post
    It was a bug, you can only get loot once even if you get the offer to use another charm when killing a boss for the second time. GMs do not reward your charm back after making a ticket, check blizzard's forums it's full of it.

Exemple:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004014036
    I'm really glad you showed me this. I was going completely off the comments on Wowhead.
    [What's half of minor?]

No problem, I was wondering about the same yesterday after a friend told me the charm roll popped up after killing a boss for the second time in LFR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    First of all, that really does suck and I'm sorry. I'm on Kil'Jaeden and my queues are rarely longer than thirty minutes as DPS. Even at 3am. Even faster on my healer alt.
    Yeah, I'm a healer...I'm pretty sure my queue was bugged since it never gave me a fresh one even though it would pop relatively quickly.

I'm just wondering if people are having that big of an issue with the third boss on Part 1 what it will be like when Part 2 is released and people are trying out the third boss in there. :P Luckily for me I came back later than expansion release and never got to see the first week of Elegon in LFR (although I probably would have fallen over laughing when the floor dropped out and the entire raid died), but I do strongly remember the first week that Spine of Deathwing was in LFR and 3/4 of the raid flew off his back at first roll.

Anyways, back on topic: Looks like someone got you the response you were looking for about if the charms still worked. Sorry that they don't. :P

but I do strongly remember the first week that Spine of Deathwing was in LFR and 3/4 of the raid flew off his back at first roll.

Anyways, back on topic: Looks like someone got you the response you were looking for about if the charms still worked. Sorry that they don't. :P
    Oh believe me, the laugh I got from that was worth the disappointment.
    [What's half of minor?]

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if it's been fixed or not but what are the possibilities of even getting that far and kill it that many times?

I talked to my guildies and they had told me that in HoF Part 1 most LFR groups were only able to kill the first two bosses and not the third. I never got to find out for myself because every single time I attempted to queue over a period of five hours yesterday it tried to give me a 2/6 queue every time, I never saw a fresh one.
    Have them try it again? Garalon in LFR was hotfixed because it was too hard.

Also, if the stated goal of the OP is to get a Sha-Touched weapon from the final boss, this "2 of 3 bosses killed" would be a boon for him, assuming the group fills and they kill it...