Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Moveth: Really? Our best try would have been a kill (but we failed, of course). We switched theramones at 2% and then he crushed so everyone died. It was at 7:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    We wipe a lot of to enrage... even with 2 healers.

Enrage hits around 8-14%.

We even did 3 healers, and the healers kiting... and still can't down within enrage, what is the dps needed? People are doing around 60-80k throughout the fight.

Ret Pally
    Prot pally
    Holy pally
    Healer druid
    Holy Priest
    Lock
    Monk
    2 hunters
    shadow priest.
    Does one of your hunters have BM Spec + Core Hound? You're gonna be sore without bloodlust of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Moveth: Really? Our best try would have been a kill (but we failed, of course). We switched theramones at 2% and then he crushed so everyone died. It was at 7:11.
    His massive crush has a small cast time. If you force a crush right as his enrage is supposed to happen, he will either delay massive crush and just cast crush, or massive crush instead. This can make your enrage times go anywhere from 7 minutes to about 7:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Varick99 View Post
    Your raid comp is almost as bad as ours. Here's what we had and the dps for each class:

1 DK~115k dps
    1 Enhance Shaman~90k dps
    1 Warlock~85k dps
    1 Feral Druid~74k dps
    1 SV Hunter (me)~72k dps
    1 Ele Shaman~46k dps (he was one of our kiters)
    1 Druid Healer
    1 Priest Healer
    2 Pld tanks

We killed him with (literally) 2 seconds left before enrage, so if you're not doing at least that much it's not gonna happen. We tried it with 3 healers originally but we were also hitting enrage around the 6-8% mark. Without rogue/war cleave, it's gonna be hard with your current setup.
    How did you manage that?

1 Ret Paladin ~ 105k dps(Me)
    1 Fury Warrior ~ 112k dps
    1 Demo Lock ~ 95k dps
    1 Fire Mage ~ 98k dps
    1 Beast mastery Hunter ~ 89k dps
    1 Druid Healer
    1 Priest Healer
    1 Monk Healer
    1 Paladin Tank
    1 Deathknight Tank

We barley managed as well

Retribution can cleave pretty well on this fight. Have him take up the Exorcism glyph and use Holy Prism instead of Execution Sentence. He should also be using Double Jeopardy and keeping Censure on all targets with Judgement.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know its off topic but dude what the actual fuck you have 6 people rolling on the same token in a 10 man WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

I have a question. Let's say we leave one leg up and all stand in the green circle, does that extra damage buff able to use on the body as well?

Note:Nevermind I read the tooltip for that. It does not.
    Last edited by Deathcries; 2012-11-10 at 05:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MeltdownLV View Post
    10 man is roughly 520k Raid dps to beat the enrage.
    Or approximately 86k dps per dps if you have 1 tank, 3 heals, and 6 dps.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Or approximately 86k dps per dps if you have 1 tank, 3 heals, and 6 dps.
    This is true. Did this fight this past week with:

2 Resto Druid (Kiters with tanks)
    1 Arms warrior tanking (52k)
    1 Prot Pally (30k)
    1 Windwalker Monk (88.5k)
    2 Shadow Priests (68.2k and 89.6k)
    1 Fire Mage (110k)
    1 Feral Druid (94.6k)

We just kept the two melee on the legs after the first set died and the ranged turreted from the middle. If the legs came in range, the fire mage would spread his combust off of them, and then go back to turreting.

We had a couple wipes to enrage, but most of the wipes once we cleaned the dps up was people switching pheromones properly.

Logs Here: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/wwpm7...?s=5193&e=5609

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudja View Post
    Get cleaving melees. Warrior/Rogue and put em on the legs prio. Their cleave dmg does 100% on the boss aswell. Our both rogues and warriors were doing around 110-120k and we three healed it
    This is gettin' removed after today's restart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Critten View Post
    This is gettin' removed after today's restart
    Nope, the bug was that the damage done to the body was actually 200% instead of 100% as intended.
    That's what I read of the blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    Nope, the bug was that the damage done to the body was actually 200% instead of 100% as intended.
    No, the bug was that the cleave damage got the 100% bonus, hence doing 200% normal damage to the body. Inherited bonus damage from cleaves was removed a while ago, but this boss still had a bug in the fight that allowed that damage to be inherited. This 100% bonus damage against the body, however, is being fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    Yeah I know, I read a blue post saying that this bug was fixed and gonna be applied after restart