Thread: about ret pally

about ret pally

something that i found about ret pala when i go to BG or RBG my dps is great killing ppl with my 1 shot macro and everything is ok but when i try pvp out said SW ppl kill me so easy any idea why ??

sry about my English
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-11-11 at 06:53 PM.

Deleted
    People who duel outside of cities are likely to be very good at 1v1 PVP. They want to duel, they are good at it.

People inside battlegrounds go there to get gear and to zerg people down.

Very simple explanation.

no u dont get it lets talk about hunters in RBG i can go and kill hunters but out said SW i cant even hit them 1 hit

Deleted
    The game isn't balanced around 1v1s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    People who duel outside of cities are likely to be very good at 1v1 PVP. They want to duel, they are good at it.

People inside battlegrounds go there to get gear and to zerg people down.

Very simple explanation.
    i think so too

Deleted
    1 shot macro, oh God...

You guys keep referring to BGs when the OP is clearly talking about rated ones, so no one trying to "get gear n zerg people." At least not in the sense of greens/PvE blues trying to get Dreadful gear. More on topic though, as someone already suggested, a lot of the people standing outside SW or Org are very used to dueling. So they know your cds and they anticipate your moves. Plus the duel allows them to set themselves up perfectly for a win, like in the case of the hunters you meet. Try to negate their cds with HoP or bubble. If they start the duel stealthed, try to begin mounted so you can catch up n take em out of stealth. Slowing their pet is extremely useful especially if they are BM and most importantly during their bursty CD, Stampede I think. A judgment mouseover macro would work well to slow either of them when you need to. Focus macro would work also to judge the pet. Just need some more practice so you can anticipate their usual moves in duels. Good luck.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

In a bg som1 wont spent his CDs cause som1 is attacking him,imagine if i spent all my CDs with the very 1st guy i face in the bg and since i know im followed from others too ill save my CDs for the big fight in the middle of WSG for example.2nd during a RBG/BG combat u will face ppl without CDs (trinkets).targeting som1 else, dont care about u hitting them, in a duel som1 will ask for it when he has all CDs up and not just after his last duel.Finally its a funny thing that ppl are spamming "duel" "duel" "duel" but they dont even try to look at their "counter" class,these ppl are not good 1vs1,are pathetic cowards imo.

P.S as far for duels ppl are changing their spec items pets or even gluphs in order to win som1,something in a bg/rbg wont happen