10+ Year Old Account

Bag space advice (especially for scribes)

Hey all just wondering how you guys go about using your bag space efficiently, especially big time glyph makers. I find that i am really having a hard time with space as i expand my market.

Basically im using 3x scribe bags and i think a 24 slotter (no im not buying a royal satchel!!), is there a better way to do this as im basically down to 5-6 empty spots which will disappear soon enough. This makes it a pain in the ass to mill herbs. Im guessing i just gotta suck it up and use my bank space and rotate glyphs into my bags to post?? Any advice would be great!!

Glyph making is making me a lot of gold for the effort im putting in but this is my only issue!

For me at least, it's all about bank guilds and bank alts. If you're cheap (and have room), make multiple guilds/alts and you only need to buy a few (less expensive) guild bank slots each.

This is what I do:

Bags get full - I post auctions. I empty mail until bags get full - I post auctions. I buy mats. I mill mats. Bags get full - I make inks. I have inks - I make glyphs. I auction glyps. Bags are now empty for next time.

If you have mats/glyphs you don't put on the AH every 48 hours, move them to a bank alt with a bank guild, as mentioned. There's no need to keep so much stuff in your (I guess) main's bags if you're not crafting with it or posting it to the AH.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I have a bank alt entirely devoted to inscription. It has a 6 tab bank in which I store all my glyph stockpile, and it keeps my ink stockpile in the mail (that's the annoying bit as my stockpile is always more than 50 mails so I have to move them around more than I'd generally like). All of my auctions are posted and managed via that alt. Then I use 3 glyph bags and a reg bag for normal milling/ink making/crafting on my scribe toon.