View Poll Results: Do you feel MoP is getting Repetitive / Stale?

Voters
123. This poll is closed
  • Yes

39 31.71%
  • No

84 68.29%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    To clarify:

I do like this game. Theres a ton of things to do other than current MoP content. I just feel that the current content in panda land is getting stale. Thats all. I do play the game, just not obsessively lol. I run old content all the time because current content is just plain boring. That includes raids, dailies, etc etc, same ole same ole
    You sounds like someone who just want to argue. You open a thread and list 7 points, then when you are told that there is lot of other things to do, you then says its actually not the game bad but the "panda land".
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    You sounds like someone who just want to argue. You open a thread and list 7 points, then when you are told that there is lot of other things to do, you then says its actually not the game bad but the "panda land".
    Whats wrong with the term panda land? Why take offense to such a little thing? Its not meant to be offensive, its just the nick name term for pandaria

Deleted
    5) Raids, heroic progression, try to clear as much as possible before next instance unlocks.

Unless you do that, you fail at WoW. Or you are just a casual player that whines that WoW is casual, which is not I can assure you, unless you ignore the end-game content. If you do that I sugges you reroll and start to level another character if you don't want to experience that content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyc View Post
    Was reading through OPs "latest started threads" he has been bashing MoP since Beta.
    Found a thread he created back in late spring, where he was asking exactly the same thing about the beta.
    And there was no surprise that I also find a few "TBC best X-pac" threads too.
    Funny tho, one of the reasons he mention tbc was the best x-pac was because of dailies.
    Let me quote
    "Daily Quests - several added through out the course of the expansion to give access to vendor gear as well as special epic mounts and other epic gear"
    The difference between TBC daily quests, and MoP daily quests is you dont feel as if they are mandatory for progression. They simply gave gold, and sometimes rep in TBC.

See the difference? It was more because the player WANTED to do dailies, not had to do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to play the game if it's boring to you then don't play it, simple as that.
    This much? Try walking outside of your house once in a while OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    5) Raids, heroic progression, try to clear as much as possible before next instance unlocks.

Unless you do that, you fail at WoW. Or you are just a casual player that whines that WoW is casual, which is not I can assure you, unless you ignore the end-game content. If you do that I sugges you reroll and start to level another character if you don't want to experience that content.
    Ive certainly had my fill of heroic high end raiding.. the raids just seem to get less creative and more cumbersome as each new tier comes out. Remember, the devs who worked on Vanilla, TBC and early WotlK are not the same devs working the game now... Figures, because of the quality of the game has diminished since TBC... , Still are some fun aspects tho (just to tied you doom and gloom naysayers from trashing my comments)

10+ Year Old Account
    T
    See the difference? It was more because the player WANTED to do dailies, not had to do them.
    The player now WANTS the gear from the factions, or they WANT to be exalted with said faction. How is that any different?

You do not NEED anything from the factions to play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I log in everyday, and pretty much go down a list. Dailies? don't feel like it. Heroic Dungeons? sure I'll run a couple. LFR? I could use some gear but I don't feel like it tonight. PVP? SSM CTA FTW. Still need to cap Conq. I'll see if someone wants to arena. Sha or Galleon is up, lets see if I can get in on those groups. Pet battles? I can do some while i'm in queue. Level alts? do a quest hub tonight gather some mats along the way for my main or guild. Don't want to do any of that? ok I'll take tonight off from wow and play something else or go outside with friends.

TL/DR: There's a lot to do so just because you don't want to do all the little things doesn't mean it's stale. Try something else in game if you want.
    Veridian Dynamics. Friendship. It's so important. But it's different at work. Time spent with friends at work robs your employer of opportunity. And robbing people is wrong. Veridian Dynamics. Friendship. It's the same as stealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still having fun. I took a week off and now I all I keep thinking about is finishing grinding up my second profession on my main and getting my Pally to 90 this weekend while the GF is up north with her sis.

My advice if the game has become stale for you:

Don't play it every single day, and I'm not saying that to be a smartass or troll, I'm serious. Go play D3, Skyrim, or maybe just Netflix some movies. When you come back to WoW in a couple days or so, it's fun again. At least that works for me...
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard won't break their backs to release a new expansion to keep the 30% of you who said yes happy.
    I bet at least 90% of the 30% that said yes they are bored will keep playing anyhow. Let's face it... One does not simply quit playing WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Fantna
    You know they say 60% of the time it works every time
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I don't know how the idea of getting tired of a game even if it's still good is so unimaginable for people.

I've played this freaking game since 2006, no, I do not feel any certain excitement in MoP, that doesn't mean it's not good, and it's certainly at the best states the game has ever been in, objectively. Well, unless you liked when people were alienated from content that is.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

1) Log in

2) Stare at character for 5 minutes

3) Queue up for daily random heroic

4) Mindlessly grind dailies

5) ???

6) Profit?

7) Repeat the next day

It seems as though this is becoming the norm in WoW lately. Same ole stuff, mindless grinds, staring at screen, flying in circles at city hub locations, etc etc. Raids are mindlessly boring, imho. No connection, or feeling of being attached to the lore in some way. Mantid who? Mogu who? Panda who?

Any of you feel this way?
    And here we go again. Don't you ever give up? More importantly when are the mods finally going to wise up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    And here we go again. Don't you ever give up? More importantly when are the mods finally going to wise up?
    I'm going to assume this is because this person has posted about this a few times before? Or that this isn't the first uesless thread of its kind Could always just report post?
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Threads that more or less have little more point to it than complaining about dailies, optional stuff, should be regarded as useless spam, frankly.
    It's not even about expressing an opinion, it's about stirring up the same endless "debate" over and over.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

1) Log in

2) Stare at character for 5 minutes

3) Queue up for daily random heroic

4) Mindlessly grind dailies

5) ???

6) Profit?

7) Repeat the next day

It seems as though this is becoming the norm in WoW lately. Same ole stuff, mindless grinds, staring at screen, flying in circles at city hub locations, etc etc. Raids are mindlessly boring, imho. No connection, or feeling of being attached to the lore in some way. Mantid who? Mogu who? Panda who?

Any of you feel this way?
    Hey Jaylock good seeing you, been a while. still hating on wow i see? you've been doing it for years now... aren't you tired?
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

Quote Originally Posted by cufda17 View Post
    Why is Jaylock even allowed to post on this forum anymore? We get it, he hates WoW, but he won't let it go already. He's just a stupid troll.

Infracted
    This is a valid post and of course he gets infracted while the OP is allowed to run amuck posting nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a valid post and of course he gets infracted while the OP is allowed to run amuck posting nonsense.
    Calling anyone "stupid troll" is flaming and not allowed here. Doesn't matter who the person is.

I'm going to close this here. No one seems to be listening to our warnings to stop bashing Jaylock and just either ignore the thread or post constructively. For all of you that seem to think it's okay to rag on someone you don't like, there is an ignore feature for a reason. You don't have to see, much less post, in his threads.