Macroing yells with spells

I want to make some abilities to yell some stuff when using them. Problem Ive run into is that the speech part is spammed, clogging up the chat box and this is probably going to annoy people.

I want to be able to make a macro that has a, well, cooldown on the speech part. So when im spamming the keyboard i want be clogging up the chatbox non stop.

Thanks

Don't do that, it is so annoying.

People who yell stuff with their moves get ignored and reported for spam. If you are a tank or healer, get an addon that announces when your cooldowns are active
    Last edited by Tripping; 2013-07-01 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Spelling

Ooh nice I'm glad I found this thread. Just recently made a rogue named Deadpool and I want to do this kinda thing for, well, obvious reasons.

Deleted
    Back in Dragonsoul, I macroed HADOUKEN!! as a yell with my pyroblast.

Needless to say, I got kicked from many LFR's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    Don't do that, it is so annoying.

People who yell stuff with their moves get ignored and reported for spam. If you are a tank or healer, get an addon that announces when your cooldowns are active
    Nothing wrong with having some fun and that is why im asking this, so my macro doesn't spam it all the time.

Its not fun for anyone else. For me, chat bubbles in raids are useful for interupts and major defensive cooldowns, not 'having fun'

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    /run local _,t,_ = GetSpellCooldown(115310); if t==0 then SendChatMessage("Message!" , "YELL") end
    /cast Revival

change the spellname in the second line and the spellID (just watch the spell in wowhead, the spellID is in the query of the url)

it won't spam when CD/GCD is running, only when the spell will be casted

Deleted
    I believe there is an RP addon that makes it randomised, so the yell will SOMETIMES go off but not often enough to truly annoy people. (Hopefully).