Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dat Ingurlund, brrrrrap
    Posts
    5,295
    Posting to subscribe to the thread.

    inb4 Lysah and I are Flawed Townies, mods trying to tell us something
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/3
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked, Glyphmaster Gunhaver

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Posting to subscribe to the thread.

    inb4 Lysah and I are Flawed Townies, mods trying to tell us something
    My role PM said bomb, I'm not sure what that means.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    My role PM said bomb, I'm not sure what that means.
    Last time Lysah openly claimed bomb, she was really the bomb!


    but there is no bomb :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  4. #44
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    My role PM said bomb, I'm not sure what that means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Last time Lysah openly claimed bomb, she was really the bomb!


    but there is no bomb :P
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  5. #45
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Hey guys! I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. 0.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  6. #46
    High Overlord Rigimi44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    158
    Hello everyone, sorry I wasn't able to post until now.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

  7. #47
    Did i go back in time and now everyone "cool" is called the bomb?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Did i go back in time and now everyone "cool" is called the bomb?
    but Lysah isn't cool :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Hey guys! I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. 0.0
    Right now, we don't know who is mafia(Scum) or a townie, meaning that it will be a random lynch.

    And you should read the OP and this. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide


    Also, Arlee is moding!?

    vote: Arlee.

  10. #50
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    I've already read that. ...and I just saw the deadline thingy, so I think I get most of this now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Last time Lysah openly claimed bomb, she was really the bomb!


    but there is no bomb :P
    Post that meme you made for me =p
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Post that meme you made for me =p
    But it wouldn't be the same, your pic is all wrong nowadays :O
    (spoiler: Byakua is alive!!!!
    and WTH, Obito is SASUKE'S FATHER?!?!?!?!?!??!
    Oh right, Army isn't even here....oh well, he'll have a nice surprise waiting for him when he returns)
    Last edited by Silkku; 2012-11-09 at 11:13 PM.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    But it wouldn't be the same, your pic is all wrong nowadays :O
    (spoiler: Byakua is alive!!!!
    and WTH, Obito is SASUKE'S FATHER?!?!?!?!?!??!
    Oh right, Army isn't even here....oh well, he'll have a nice surprise waiting for him when he returns)
    Nice spoilers man.. I haven't read the Naruto manga, if that is true, I am so going to vote lynch you...

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Post that meme you made for me =p
    it's lost within the confines of my imgur account I'll see if I can find it though
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    But it wouldn't be the same, your pic is all wrong nowadays :O
    (spoiler: Byakua is alive!!!!
    and WTH, Obito is SASUKE'S FATHER?!?!?!?!?!??!
    Oh right, Army isn't even here....oh well, he'll have a nice surprise waiting for him when he returns)
    No one is surprised Byakuya is alive, they would never kill off the biggest samurai icon of the series.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Bloodlust is RAWRARAWRAWRARAWRARAWR!!!!
    Bloodlust is so 2007, real raiders use Time Warp.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    No one is surprised Byakuya is alive, they would never kill off the biggest samurai icon of the series.
    But they killed off old man didn't they? Yamamoto>>>>Byakua

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    But they killed off old man didn't they? Yamamoto>>>>Byakua
    Yama ji <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Byakuya.

  19. #59
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Bloodlust is so 2007, real raiders use Time Warp.
    Pfft real Mages are too busy ninja-pulling to cast Time Warp.

    Bloodlust is the original and the best. <3

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Post that meme you made for me =p


    ---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 05:49 PM ----------

    Just cut my imgur account from 2500+ images to 1721 to find that :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •