Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Now that I'm handing out honor mentions, if Kisuro is indeed SK and managed to calculate this far with his hesitance to vote on Firebert, gratz, fooled me completely and very well played
    I wish I were that smart
    But anyway, we have been going on for about a page now. I'm going to wait for other people to give their opinion.
    Last edited by Kisuro; 2012-11-18 at 12:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is at the same time easiest and hardest part for you and Eniah. On one hand, everyone knows you are townie so you can be trusted and can make reliable observations, while on the other hand right now you and Eniah have the least info about others in this game since everyone else knows their own role in addition to yours and Mafia knowing each other
    Oh, I know :\ I'm watching carefully for anything that may make someone look like scum :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    The situation where he didn't hammer.
    I'm going to put it like this:
    We know a BT had died (Dwarf) so at the most 1 BT remaining. This that should a no-lynch happen, at most 1 townie would die at night to them.
    Now looking at Mafia and SK. Both of them want the other side dead and gone to win the game. Looking at the situation from Mafia's POV, there should be no reason not to hammer Firebert (not mafia=not with them) since waiting until the night for the chance of BT kill means that the chance of SK dying is removed and what with Worg and Firebert both acting as scummy as possible (again: WHY?!), it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to think Mafia would love to hammer Fire. Yet Kisuro didn't.
    From Kisuro being SK POV, not hammering FB is still odd since again only 1 BT kill will happen and waiting till the night removes Mafia from the pool.
    So there is my reasoning for trusting Kisuro above the rest of you.
    From D1,D2 and D3 votes and actions, I'd place Dyra and Anakso as Mafia and you as the SK
    This makes sense. But I think more so due to my believing that Anakso and Dyra are a scum team. I don't think there is a third mafia. This makes it 1v2v4. Unfortunately, me you and kisuro cannot be VTs if Eniah is cop and Worgenite is Doctor. I know I'm not the SK, so that makes either of you 2 SK. It could still be Anakso and Dyra both scum, but separate teams, but I doubt it.

It's still possible that either Worgenite or Eniah is the SK. Worgenite would know that the cop is still alive and the doctor is dead to role claim doctor. Worg would also possibly still have his vest protection (or maybe it was popped last night) which is why he role claimed. Eniah could be the SK, but that would have to be a more elaborate trick. If he killed the cop night one, he could have pretended to be the cop messaging both Firebert and Lysah. It would require a ton of luck on his part of being the SK to pick two townies and not mess up his endgame strategy. I'm
    More inclined to believe Eniah on his claim than Worgenite (if I had to choose 1 over the other), but I do believe both are claiming true.

As for your boldes FoS Silkku, I agree. I'd be willing to go that direction as I've heavy FoSd both Ana and Dyra. I'd still like to get more discussion on the matter before settling though.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    When is the deadline again?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    When is the deadline again?
    It's in the OP. Check the Morning messages part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow at 5 am then :3

10+ Year Old Account
    OK. Well I'm inclined to believe Eniah and Worgie with their claims. Which means we have, at the very least, 2 Scum amongst: Ana, Kisuro, Rolo and Silkku. Now I can't actually see Kisuro now being Scum. It was a niggling feeling, but lately I think he's actually straight up. As for the other 3. Well.... apparently my scumdar is off since (as I previously stated) I haven't had any reason to doubt their intentions. However the numbers don't lie and our Scum is amongst those 3.

FoS Ana
    FoS Rolo
    FoS Silkku

Though I wouldn't put it as unlikely that the whole damn trio of you are Scum

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    So....basically everyone agrees Ana is suspicious?
    I've made my stand clear and would be willing to vote for him. The question is, exactly who agree with the vote and who don't and reasons. I'd hate to have (yet another) towny derping and making this even more difficult

10+ Year Old Account
    If you lynch me you'll only hurt town, just saying but I'm town. Sorry if I seem suspicious but right now you're letting a scum dictate how things are being handled which is bad.

My votes been placed, that's all I can do.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:28 AM ----------

Anyway off to bed, try not to do a lynch without me here at least!
    I'll be up in ~7hours so plenty of time before deadline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    If you lynch me you'll only hurt town, just saying but I'm town. Sorry if I seem suspicious but right now you're letting a scum dictate how things are being handled which is bad.

My votes been placed, that's all I can do.

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:28 AM ----------

Anyway off to bed, try not to do a lynch without me here at least!
    I'll be up in ~7hours so plenty of time before deadline.
    Funny how you were in such a hurry to lynch me with 24 hours remaining but there's plenty of time to hear you out :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    OK. Well I'm inclined to believe Eniah and Worgie with their claims. Which means we have, at the very least, 2 Scum amongst: Ana, Kisuro, Rolo and Silkku. Now I can't actually see Kisuro now being Scum. It was a niggling feeling, but lately I think he's actually straight up. As for the other 3. Well.... apparently my scumdar is off since (as I previously stated) I haven't had any reason to doubt their intentions. However the numbers don't lie and our Scum is amongst those 3.

FoS Ana
    FoS Rolo
    FoS Silkku

Though I wouldn't put it as unlikely that the whole damn trio of you are Scum
    If you believe Eniah, then I'm either town or SK. If you want to run the numbers, any situation with 3 or 4 scum, lynching the SK will more than likely end with a town loss. That's why I am mafia hunting right now, and why I think I've pegged you and Anakso as our remaining mafia. I find it hard to believe we have a lone mafia remaining (less than 2% likelihood). There's a total 76.2% likelihood that at least 1 mafia was killed by SK.

I think our two mafia (if that's where we are at) are Anakso and Dyra.
    I think the SK is either Silkku or Worgenite.
    I think Eniah is the cop.
    That leaves Kisuro, me and either Silkku as town, or Worgenite as doctor, as the townies.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm, either the mafia doesn't have enough numbers to do a hammer with 1 townie misplacing their vote, or Anakso is mafia. It's weird, b/c Ana placed a vote on Silkku and there's been no more votes on him. I'm sure the mafia would've hammered if possible :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Hmmmm, either the mafia doesn't have enough numbers to do a hammer with 1 townie misplacing their vote, or Anakso is mafia. It's weird, b/c Ana placed a vote on Silkku and there's been no more votes on him. I'm sure the mafia would've hammered if possible :3
    InB4 Ana "IT BE BECAUSE HE IS MAFIA 0MG!!!!". Funny thing is, Ana never pulled the vote back so he is pretty convinced he wants me die, almost as if he knew for sure I don't share his victory conditions

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 01:09 AM ----------

W/e, my FoS will turn into vote now since the deadline will be met while I'm in class so..
    Vote Anakso
    roll from here however you want guys, just remember ol' Silkku warning ya...

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you're scum silkku, as surely as I know I'm town. It's as simple as that.

Nothing else I can really say beyond this point other than don't mislynch, it'll cost us the game.

Rolo: There is a 100% likelyhood the SK has killed at least one mafian. If not then mafia control the vote and could lynch whomever they please. We worked that out a long while ago

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 09:51 AM ----------

Off to work now.
    I'll be back about 2hours prior to deadline if nights not happened yet, just make the right choice!

15+ Year Old Account
    Ack damnit. Thanks for pointing that out. It was a LONG ass day at work today. Almost lost the entire refinery >.< scratch those numbers. Cba to crunch again, don't think it matters at this point. I'm cooking dinner. Check this gain in another hour and see if we have any progression.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 07:34 PM ----------

Does no one else want to put any input in? Or is everyone just asleep now >.< We're nearing the 8 hour mark.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah fuck, I don't really have any clue as to who is what :\ I feel like the game hangs on my decision as no one will do anything without. I'm sorry to everyone here, town and otherwise, if I guess wrong and it leads to a loss(not like it's never happened before) but

vote Anakso

15+ Year Old Account
    4 hours left, need 2 more votes. I've given my reasons already and if this is a mislynch, its most likely a loss. Here's to making your bed and lying in it >.<

vote anakso
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Silkku (1): Anakso
    Anakso (3): Silkku, Worgenite, rolo4804

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Roughly 3 hours to deadline.

Deleted
    Wanna bet this lynch won't go through and people will claim not being online to vote?...
    Not like they could have voted before going to be or something....
    oh well, gonna be an interesting night. Mafia needs to kill both SK and Doc, Sk needs to gun for Mafia to win and BT might roam if Ana doesn't die.
    I'll probably be dead tomorrow morning, my guesses remain the same.
    Ana and Dyra Mafia, Rolo SK, Kisuro possible Mafia.
    GL and may the odds be ever in your favor

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you seem intent on lynching Ana (even though you still need Eniah and/or Kisuro to show for it). Our pact was to throw in the towel and let you know everything we do so the SK doesn't win.

Myself, Ana, Treann and Listo are your Mafia. We attacked Worgenite night 3 obviously to no effect, Ana however has recieved a PM from the supposed SK saying he killed the Doctor (Decagon).

We're not sure to believe this obviously, however, we are more inclined to believe Worgenite in this instance, and it is our belief that Silkku is in fact the SK. If I'm wrong I am sorry. Also sorry for the deliberate lurking. I didn't want to do so, but it was the best course of action to try to let the lynch timer run out when we could.

Good luck Town you are going to need it.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-11-19 at 09:43 AM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.