Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's 'Bloodthirsty' all about?

FoS Majad

Cos I can.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may just be blind, but lets say there is no lynch for a day, when would the flawed townie do their kill during the night?

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote Dyra

EVUL MOD KITTEH D:

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    What is that picture o.O
    VOTE MAJAD
    LYRIOK DID IT! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

FoS Majad

Cos I can.
    FoS Dyra 'cause I can. uh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    What is this new "flaw" system? Something mod(s) do to "randomly" kill people when town can't decide who to lynch?
    It is there to encourage lynching.

10+ Year Old Account
    POST MOAR! WE NEED TO LYNCH ALL THE LURKERS BECAUSE LYSAH ALWAYS WANTS US TO!

/c

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I may just be blind, but lets say there is no lynch for a day, when would the flawed townie do their kill during the night?
    Flaw: Blood Thirsty
    Each night after a day with no lynch, you will feel the surge for blood. You will arise, sleep walking, get out of your house and enter a house of a random town aligned player and kill that player. You will then return to your home.
    First sentence

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooooh how exciting!

But why can't the kill be RNGed between all players? Just makes it more likely the Mafia is going to hang about not making votes/diverting the lynch.

And I thought you were my bropaw Worgenite.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Arlee! :O

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    First sentence
    I don't think that is what he meant. It's a valid question listo95, it's the last action(s) of the night should it happen. Happens after the investigations. It's added to the OP.

Oooooh how exciting!

But why can't the kill be RNGed between all players? Just makes it more likely the Mafia is going to hang about not making votes/diverting the lynch.

That would only be an issue if there gets to be less town than mafia and the sk is still alive (otherwise the mafia would just win) and by that point the town is pretty much screwed anyways.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I don't think that is what he meant. It's a valid question listo95, it's the last action(s) of the night should it happen. Happens after the investigations. It's added to the OP.
    Oh ha! I blame medicine head >< Sorry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooooh how exciting!

Hmmm, that is true. Why would the mafia vote when they could just wait the days out and force the town into no-lynches(it's unlikely a train of all townies will happen) and have the flawed townie dwindle down all the other townies until mafia has at least 50%? There is an sk I see(probably Treann) so the mafia can't just win on that alone, but they can try.

I still is your bropaw Kitteh! In mafia games you know that all pre-existing alliances and such must be put aside to allow for proper and unbiased play :P

Ohh and BTW, Arlee is backup mod in case you wondered why she's abusing her mod privileges on the forum to post in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Ohh and BTW, Arlee is backup mod in case you wondered why she's abusing her mod privileges on the forum to post in this thread.
    I already knew this. She told me yesterday it's b/c Army is MIA.

Deleted
    Ooohhh, "flawed" vts.. interesting. In which kill order does Flawed VTs kill? same time as mafia, after SKs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Ooohhh, "flawed" vts.. interesting. In which kill order does Flawed VTs kill? same time as mafia, after SKs?
    They are the last to do the night action.

So bloodlust is a rush kill?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    So bloodlust is a rush kill?
    Bloodlust is RAWRARAWRAWRARAWRARAWR!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Bloodlust is RAWRARAWRAWRARAWRARAWR!!!!
    No it's not. It's a raid of people yelling at the top of their voices in dinosawr whilst rushing to the boss to give it hugs!

Unfortunately cos we're not the most co-ordinated bunch we trip over our own feet and repeatedly stab the boss. Spell casters are just bastards though. They say I love you, but they still throw nasty spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's not. It's a raid of people yelling at the top of their voices in dinosawr whilst rushing to the boss to give it hugs!

Unfortunately cos we're not the most co-ordinated bunch we trip over our own feet and repeatedly stab the boss. Spell casters are just bastards though. They say I love you, but they still throw nasty spells.
    This made me laugh more than it should :P

I just had some mormon guy walk up to me while I was getting the mail and I sat(or well, stood) and talked to him for a few minutes to get him to go away lol

Not sure why they have to be annoying >_< I'm quite happy with my religious beliefs!